West Orange Stark Next Year

tennisbc

10 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Be careful of the jokes that you crack.  Football, probably not, but they do have things that they do far better than WO-S.  

BmtSoula we probably beat them in almost every sport other than  football. I’m not worried. Once Coach T is gone things will change.

11 minutes ago, LC-M said:

Yep, Who knows we are down in b-ball this year y’all might beat us this year. Baseball and softball we will win. Y’all don’t have a soccer team. 

Basketball I believe we will win,softball is no question y’all win...baseball should be fun we may split,I think we gonna be decent 

34 minutes ago, wo-s#1 said:
7 minutes ago, wo-s#1 said:

Basketball I believe we will win,softball is no question y’all win...baseball should be fun we may split,I think we gonna be decent 

Lcm baseball will be young but Coach Griff  group that he coached in the Beast will be coming up pretty soon. Should be a lot better baseball.

7 hours ago, LC-M said:

Ok since 1977 WOS 406-98. HP 431-89

*eyeroll*  Ok since 1985 WOS 354 wins, HP 352 wins... you can pick and choose any window you want to make your point but the winning percentage overall isn't gonna change. WO-S would have to go 0-26 over the next 3 seasons for HP to catch up with them in percentage and that's not gonna happen.

6 hours ago, LC-M said:

BmtSoula we probably beat them in almost every sport other than  football. I’m not worried. Once Coach T is gone things will change.

Not sure why anyone would single you out.  To me, you seem to be a supporter of WOS and local teams.

You might be correct about things changing once Coach T is gone.  But we both know that “something” else will have to change on that side of I-10 as well.

53 minutes ago, Goblin said:

*eyeroll*  Ok since 1985 WOS 354 wins, HP 352 wins... you can pick and choose any window you want to make your point but the winning percentage overall isn't gonna change. WO-S would have to go 0-26 over the next 3 seasons for HP to catch up with them in percentage and that's not gonna happen.

Your not understanding she said WOS was the winningest team in the state and they are not. It’s a percertage. Then the other guy got cute with his comments saying because HP is old. So I went back when to 1977 when it all started. I don’t understand why WOS folks get so upset when they are corrected. So I wasn’t disagreeing with any winning percentage point I was going wins and loses

7 minutes ago, #1stangfan said:

Not sure why anyone would single you out.  To me, you seem to be a supporter of WOS and local teams.

You might be correct about things changing once Coach T is gone.  But we both know that “something” else will have to change on that side of I-10 as well.

Yes I support WOS, I probably have been to more WOS games then a few  people on here. LCM needs a change too but who knows there’s already one position changing we will see if it will make a difference at LCM.