Beaumont West Brook 31 Cypress Creek 21/FINAL

WOSgrad

20 minutes ago, LC-M said:

The coaches blitzed and were right on with thier defense scheme.  There were to many missed tackles  and you can’t blame that on coaching. Westlake running a hurry up  spread offense kinda like Cypress I like WB chances to make it a game. I saw some where Westlake Qb and rb are out for the season? 

Yeah. Westlake QB, starting center and running back are done. I think a few big plays from Elia or Mcgrew could be enough to give Brook the edge.

Gotta be honest though. From what I seen today out of Longview, WB will be big underdogs if they make it and play.

5 hours ago, Kowboy98 said:

Region 4 pound for pound is the weakest football, basketball and track wise. Anybody disagree? 

This seems to be thw truth, most of the time, and I love your slight handed optimism. But, for West Brook to get the win, I think Westlake is going to have to have a poorly executed game, with poor game plan, and Brook is going to have to be on point with their execution, not make any mistakes, and have some luck, too. I think this is where the ride ends, but I could be wrong. In fact, I would love to be wrong.