Newton vs. E. Bernard

purpleeagle

Just be prepared,East Bernard seems to win lots of ugly games, these are the type teams that scare me. A team that wins ugly, you tend to not realize how talented they might be. Our  Eagles have been stopped  several times by this type team. A few years later the Seniors then still couldn't believe they lost. Just saying, there are no mulligans in play-off football. Be ready cause ,you snooze you lose. go beat the bulls. JMO

On 12/10/2018 at 8:48 AM, aTmfan06 said:

East Bernard reminds me of a Bellville team from a few years ago. They have a good team but they are about to run into a buzz saw . Just like Bellville vs WOS a few years back. Newton wins 49-14

I don't think Bellville will score at all. I can see the halftime score being 35-0 and then the final only being 49-0. That offence will not get many yards on this year's Newton defense. I know that you know they have athletes, but I think this group plays their role and the best assignment football i have ever seen from a Newton team. 

31 minutes ago, Fast Turtle said:

I don't think Bellville will score at all. I can see the halftime score being 35-0 and then the final only being 49-0. That offence will not get many yards on this year's Newton defense. I know that you know they have athletes, but I think this group plays their role and the best assignment football i have ever seen from a Newton team. 

I didn’t say anything about Bellville vs Newton as far as this years team is concerned lol. I was saying this years East Bernard reminds me of the 2016 Bellville team scenario.

5 minutes ago, aTmfan06 said:

I didn’t say anything about Bellville vs Newton as far as this years team is concerned lol. I was saying this years East Bernard reminds me of the 2016 Bellville team scenario.

Man, I should have read my comment before posting. hahaha. I was talking about EB and not Bellville; sorry about that. PS, I went to the Astros opening day with you when they won the World Series. 

3 hours ago, Hagar said:

I wish East Bernard all the best in this game.  If they come out & give 110% effort, and keep that level of play up the whole game, they may stay within 60 of Newton.  Otherwise, it’s going to get ugly (uglier, more ugly, ugliest).  Poor kids have no idea what awaits them.

500 to 0 

On 12/8/2018 at 8:11 AM, jimmyw said:

You might need to ask Daingerfield how them Eagles hit. They don't play touch football up hear. Newton hasn't played up to there potential i will promise you. I hope its a good game but Newton going to be Newton. Newton folks  probably still have  T- shirts that say " if you want to win, don't play Newton. Just saying the Purple Beast will be ready, will East Bernard.

LOL They also have a saying "You can't tackle what you can't catch."

23 minutes ago, Uncle Pig said:

If I’m the East Bernard coach there’s no way I show the team any film of Newton. I mean those dudes are vicious. 

I was watching the game live on texanlive and I was actually feeling sorry for Daingerfield a few times during the game for how much punishment those kids were taking.  I've never seen a more physical team at the small school level than this Newton team.  And that was a good DF team for anyone who didn't believe so, just look at the athletes they had on the field.  What are they feeding the kids in Newton these days?

14 minutes ago, GoFundMe said:

I was watching the game live on texanlive and I was actually feeling sorry for Daingerfield a few times during the game for how much punishment those kids were taking.  I've never seen a more physical team at the small school level than this Newton team.  And that was a good DF team for anyone who didn't believe so, just look at the athletes they had on the field.  What are they feeding the kids in Newton these days?

Those guys are genetically superior to any team in the state, and they obviously play incredibly well together. I can promise you Daingerfield is better than East Bernard. It took 2 Newton FG tries on 1st down to keep themselves from hitting the century mark on Daingerfield. Yikes!!!!

19 hours ago, Uncle Pig said:

Those guys are genetically superior to any team in the state, and they obviously play incredibly well together. I can promise you Daingerfield is better than East Bernard. It took 2 Newton FG tries on 1st down to keep themselves from hitting the century mark on Daingerfield. Yikes!!!!

500 to 0