Livingston Tournament/Post updates here!

WOSgrad

46 minutes ago, Coach.Shu said:

to answer myself: lol 

Hudson wins 42-38     

At least you are having an intelligent conversation, coach :). Wouldn't mind watching some games at a couple of these different tournaments,  unfortunately work is in my way once again. To bad I am not independently wealthy like OneChance.........

4 minutes ago, Mean Machine said:

At least you are having an intelligent conversation, coach :). Wouldn't mind watching some games at a couple of these different tournaments,  unfortunately work is in my way once again. To bad I am not independently wealthy like OneChance.........

intelligent is a stretch.....   Haven't seen Hudson yet this year and might play coldspring in Woodville tournament.    I will make it to Livingston Saturday.   Nice to be off for a Saturday!

19 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Those freshmen balling out I'm guessing....

They are getting their minutes but it's been a total team effort.  For most games she has only had to play her starters the 1st 4 minutes of each quarter and let's the 2nd team get the 2nd half of each quarter.  Building depth and still tinkering with lineups.

Friday, December 7th...

8:00 Coldspring vs Buna

9:20 Livingston vs Lufkin Hudson

10:40 Buna vs Beaumont United

12:00 Baytown Sterling vs Franklin

1:20 Beaumont United vs Livingston

2:40 Franklin vs Coldspring

4:00 Lufkin Hudson vs Baytown Sterling

That was copied from Alpha Wolf's post in another thread about girls tournaments going on this weekend.

Yeah I knew his info is always tight,  I think sometimes stuff gets lost in inside some threads when other threads take off. I just happened remembering seeing the schedule he had posted originally and wanted to get it here so people could see it. Good luck to United and the rest of the teams this weekend.