Multiple champions from the same district?

EBrill12

In 6A, of course, North Shore and West Brook are still in the playoffs (and will hopefully continue to win!).

My question is, have two teams ever won state championships within the same class, but different divisions? By this, let's say both West Brook and North Shore won state. they are both from 21-6A, but would have the 6A division I and division II championships. 

That would be a helluva dominant division if it has happened before!

14 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Was that the year lcm went undefeated. I hated seeing the 10-0 shirts

No that was 1994. Willis knocked us out in the second round. They had the heisman runner up on ther team Michael Bishop and a few other D1. We were missing our stud running back for that game. 1997 we only lost to Nederland and WOS in close games. Lamarque knocked y’all out in the 3rd round we had them the next week. There were a lot of WOS supporters wanting us to upset the cougars. Played about 3 quarters with them they just had to much talent. 

1997 is the year that something special began growing at the Reservation a young 10th grade Dustin Long took over at PNG. He would lead the Indians in 1999 to takedown. That very LaMarque team in the quarter finals 26-6 and lead us to the promise land. I watched that game on video the other day. It’s bent easy with Roschon for us to forget just how good Dustin Long was at QB. Seeing the game again reminded me how good he was at reading defenses and calling his on plays at the line. Most impressive of all his arm shot them balls out like a cannon

31 minutes ago, prepballfan said:

1997 is the year that something special began growing at the Reservation a young 10th grade Dustin Long took over at PNG. He would lead the Indians in 1999 to takedown. That very LaMarque team in the quarter finals 26-6 and lead us to the promise land. I watched that game on video the other day. It’s bent easy with Roschon for us to forget just how good Dustin Long was at QB. Seeing the game again reminded me how good he was at reading defenses and calling his on plays at the line. Most impressive of all his arm shot them balls out like a cannon

I played against Dustin he was a good player.  I wish LCM could get back to playing ball like they did in the mid 90’s. I

Although I’m a lifelong WB Bruin, my grandfather, dad and myself have attended a many playoff games 

One of my favorite things was hearing “We are... LaMarque.... Cougars...Whoop” 

I was there at the Dome when Dustin Long got the best of them. Also when Kendall Briles got the best of the Ndns