Silsbee 19 West Orange-Stark 9/FINAL

WOSgrad

12 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

Yeah, what kind of coach makes the state quarterfinals or better in EVERY season he’s been the head coach :rolleyes: 

what kind of coach plays agrees to play in a storm when they have a spread offense? Quit the worshipping

No one is saying CT is a bad coach, but that was a bonehead decision if there was an alternative. Did Silsbee want the game on Saturday instead and wos refused?

Wish I could blame it all on the rain, but WOS just made one mistake after another. Hey, where is the Safety on WOS defense? They are going to have to improve in several areas, to get back to the big game. They are not the quality they need to be, to make it there, now. Congrats to Silsbee!

5 minutes ago, 3rdone said:

what kind of coach plays agrees to play in a storm when they have a spread offense? Quit the worshipping

I read somewhere that it was the Silsbee coach that refused to reschedule. Neither team played as they should, with the rain, wind and cold. 

7 minutes ago, 3rdone said:

What worshipping?  The plain fact is my beloved Mustangs arrived about 30 minutes after the game started and by then it was too late.  They had their shots but did not take advantage.

Again, congrats to Silsbee you did what you had to do tonight!  Now pop Cuero (or Navarro if they get lucky) next week!

4 minutes ago, Majestyk said:

I seriously like Silsbee chances next week whoever they play. Good luck Tigers.

Cuero can score. Silsbee has three first downs in the second half tonight. I’m pulling for the Tigers but they need to start sustaining drives and not relying on big plays.... but I don’t know how Cuero defense ranks against wos defense. That’s all assuming that Cuero wins of corse.

5 minutes ago, Majestyk said:

I seriously like Silsbee chances next week whoever they play. Good luck Tigers.

I do too, although i know little of how good Cuero is or Navarro for that matter.  What i do like is how this team is playing,  not just execution but the heart and desire they are showing.

For those who don’t know much about Cuero,they have a high powered offense that can score from anywhere on the field...with what I think they call the #1 athlete in the state.But I don’t think they have been punched in the mouth at all,Navarro might decide to do that tomorrow and this post will be a waste...

29 minutes ago, wo-s#1 said:

A game can’t be rescheduled unless both sides agree,they didn’t want to play tomorrow and for good reason!

That is just smart coaching by silsbee.  All it tells us is that our kids has to learn to play in the rain. Rain games this year w.o is 0-5. And even BC game they didn't move the ball well.so silsbee should get all the respect tonite from knowing what they could do and what they couldn't do.