Newton 79 Daingerfield 12/FINAL

WOSgrad

Just glanced at a couple pages over on Smoaky.... classic!! Hahahaha!!

its like every other thread about Newton....early in the week “Newton hasn’t played anyone” “well match up with their speed” “this is our year” blah blah...and after the game.....”damn, that Newton team is good” “we’ll be back next year” “they can beat 6A teams” “i like my crow served hot”.....lol!!!!

52 minutes ago, kicker 2.0 said:

its like every other thread about Newton....early in the week “Newton hasn’t played anyone” “well match up with their speed” “this is our year” blah blah...and after the game.....”damn, that Newton team is good” “we’ll be back next year” “they can beat 6A teams” “i like my crow served hot”.....lol!!!!

Yes and how can they have not played anyone?? They beat 2 teams playing in the 4A regional finals and Gilmer who is usually a power.

1 hour ago, GoFundMe said:

They would win 4aDII by 20+ 

They would win 3aD1 by 30+

They will win 3aD2 by 45+

And there is only 3 teams in 4aD1 that could potentially/probably beat them.

Well put, “potentially/probably”.  Even that’s not a sure thing.  No question, they’re to hail & gone from 3AD2.

There’s one record for me I doubt will be broken.  On Smoaky, this game has 77 pages.  May not be a real record, but I never seen anything like it.

11 hours ago, kicker 2.0 said:

I went over there to read the thread....its 76 pages long...lol I read the last page, that was enough.