Coaching Carousel

urban_meyer

1 hour ago, DESOTOEAGLE said:

DESOTO IS OPEN

DeSoto seems like an organized, well run school district; fire Todd Peterman who went 16-0 then turn around and force the superintendent to resign, and then hire some dude that has like a 30% winning percentage who after one season stepped down to be asst AD. Oh and now they called Peterman back seeing if he was interested! Make no mistake he laughed at em!

49 minutes ago, Uncle Pig said:

DeSoto seems like an organized, well run school district; fire Todd Peterman who went 16-0 then turn around and force the superintendent to resign, and then hire some dude that has like a 30% winning percentage who after one season stepped down to be asst AD. Oh and now they called Peterman back seeing if he was interested! Make no mistake he laughed at em!

THERE HAVE TALK TO HIM AND HE SAID THAT HE IS STAY WERE HE IS AT

I've always been curious why SETX is so slow to pull the trigger on replacing Head Football Coaches.

I'm sure there are at least half a dozen Schools that know they are not bringing back their HFC and yet no action has been taken yet. I think informing a coach as early as possible  is a much more humane way to go about the process. Rather than waiting until jobs start to fill up.

55 minutes ago, PlayActionPass said:

I've always been curious why SETX is so slow to pull the trigger on replacing Head Football Coaches.

I'm sure there are at least half a dozen Schools that know they are not bringing back their HFC and yet no action has been taken yet. I think informing a coach as early as possible  is a much more humane way to go about the process. Rather than waiting until jobs start to fill up.

I agree. Coaches need to be notified no late than the Christmas break. You have a month or so to decide between the end of the season and the break. It also allows you to start the process sooner, and getting your new HC in the building with as time during the offseason as possible.

6 minutes ago, Tigers2010 said:

I agree. Coaches need to be notified no late than the Christmas break. You have a month or so to decide between the end of the season and the break. It also allows you to start the process sooner, and getting your new HC in the building with as time during the offseason as possible.

That is the BEST way to do it. And, the RIGHT way to do it.

However, SETX schools are seemingly very slow to pull the trigger.

Just curious why?

1 hour ago, PlayActionPass said:

Understand Vidor HC job is coming open

3 hours ago, PlayActionPass said:

I know one I wish would open up but won't...