Lake Charles La Grange 72 Silsbee 91/FINAL

WOSgrad

Just got home from the game.... Couple of true things I've noticed tonight...

1. When Bush gets hot, then look out.

2. Adams 2nd dunk was poster worthy.

3. No one can stop McCain from getting to the cup.

4. #5 for LaGrange was a one man wrecking crew.

5. Is someone lights a fire under LaGrange's Big man's arse, he'll be unstoppable.

6. It was dumb for them to leave their big man in the game after 2 quick fouls...

7. The football boys are in no rush to rejoin the team

WH beat Shadow Creek by 12.  I've seen Shadow Creek this season.  I was impressed by them.  Jim Hicks was suggesting SC is the best team in the Houston area a few weeks ago. (edit. Someone else said SC beat WH by 12, my bad).

It is a long season though.  Polls only tell part of the story.  Silsbee was # 3 part of last season as well.  A lot of people were acting like a 3peat was automatic.  There are too many teams.  Nothing stays the same.  Some of those teams have improved a lot.  WH is one of those teams.

The season is still young.  Silsbee still has a chance to do what they want to do.

WH beat Duncanville 64-63.  

Last year Lincoln beat Duncanville by 5 or 6 points, while Silsbee lost to Duncanville by 10 or more, If  I remember correctly.   Carter beat out Lincoln to go to SA, and Silsbee won state, again.  What does all that mean?  It means that it is a long season, and a lot of basketball has to be played.  

Still, that Dallas tournament should give some good clues as to what is going on.

2 hours ago, BADSANTA said:

Aggie have you seen Wilmer Hutchins play this year? How would we match up if we played them? Also, would we have a shot to play Carter or WH in Dallas?

There is a Dallas ISD Holiday Invitational app for Apple or Android that has all the info. Prob wouldn't see WH unless it was in the final.