Bad weather

GoFundMe

7 minutes ago, Guitar Man said:

Ummmm, football is predominantly played outside, so weather is very much apart of the game. Thinking that it isn't and shouldn't be is foolish.

I don't have a problem with it being played outside. I have a problem with people thinking its okay to play in situations where the "ELEMENTS" effect the outcome of the game and believing that its okay for that to happen when it is AVOIDABLE. No other major sport is dictated by bad weather in the history of EVER.

7 minutes ago, GoFundMe said:

I don't have a problem with it being played outside. I have a problem with people thinking its okay to play in situations where the "ELEMENTS" effect the outcome of the game and believing that its okay for that to happen when it is AVOIDABLE. No other major sport is dictated by bad weather in the history of EVER.

There are several NFL stadiums that are not indoors. 

17 minutes ago, GoFundMe said:

13 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

There are several NFL stadiums that are not indoors. 

Actually my 2 favorite Lambeau and Soldier. Never been to Mike High. But every home run hit at Coors field shouldn't count because the ball carries too far in that high altitude. Very unfair. 

6 minutes ago, Tigers2010 said:

Silsbee and WOS could have played at Anahuacs new stadium.Went over there once this year, it was pretty nice. Nowhere close to Texan Drive but not bad

It has to be Texan drive big score board, pretty lights, good parking and a oversized stadium that won’t be filled up due to location