Texas at Georgia- Sugar Bowl

UTfanatic

I've waited awhile to post my thoughts on this game but I feel like it will be a good measuring stick for going into 2019. Not many are giving UT a chance to play UGA within 15-20, but I have confidence in Tom Herman's ability to get his team ready for a big bowl game and I have confidence in Todd Orlando to put a good scheme together defensively. This will be a physical game no doubt, and as usual, whoever wins the turnover battle should get the win. I expect CJ and LJH to play well and I hope they come back next year. UGA will no doubt be the best and most physical team UT has played this year but realistically, Texas is the type of team that has proven this year that they can beat anyone yet they can lose to anyone depending on which team shows up. More than anything, I am excited for the direction this program is headed and I'll take my Horns 27-24 on Tuesday night! I think this group of guys are pumped about playing a team most thought deserved to be in the CFP and want to make a statement!

6 minutes ago, Hook'em said:

I've waited awhile to post my thoughts on this game but I feel like it will be a good measuring stick for going into 2019. Not many are giving UT a chance to play UGA within 15-20, but I have confidence in Tom Herman's ability to get his team ready for a big bowl game and I have confidence in Todd Orlando to put a good scheme together defensively. This will be a physical game no doubt, and as usual, whoever wins the turnover battle should get the win. I expect CJ and LJH to play well and I hope they come back next year. UGA will no doubt be the best and most physical team UT has played this year but realistically, Texas is the type of team that has proven this year that they can beat anyone yet they can lose to anyone depending on which team shows up. More than anything, I am excited for the direction this program is headed and I'll take my Horns 27-24 on Tuesday night! I think this group of guys are pumped about playing a team most thought deserved to be in the CFP and want to make a statement!

I think the same thing. Giving the success OU had against Bama, I think Texas will do fairly well