Texas at Georgia- Sugar Bowl

UTfanatic

Bama beat OU

Texas beat Georgia

Do ya'll really think the next 4 Big 12 teams are better then the next 4 SEC teams?

SEC- Florida, A&M, LSU, Kentucky

Big 12- West Virginia, Iowa State, Baylor, TCU

Kentucky lost to Big 12, Georgia lost to Big 12, the rest would win. So a 4-2 advantage SEC if the top 6 played each other. Big win for Texas for sure though. Can't wait to watch them against my LSU Tigers next year.

1 minute ago, TradenupBH said:

Bama beat OU

Texas beat Georgia

Do ya'll really think the next 4 Big 12 teams are better then the next 4 SEC teams?

SEC- Florida, A&M, LSU, Kentucky

Big 12- West Virginia, Iowa State, Baylor, TCU

Kentucky lost to Big 12, Georgia lost to Big 12, the rest would win. So a 6-2 advantage SEC if the top 6 played each other. Big win for Texas for sure though. Can't wait to watch them against my LSU Tigers next year.

I honestly believe with thoes teams you put up there, if everyone plays its a split

Bama beats OU, Texas beats UGA, I think WVU beats Florida  A&M and LSU win but I think TCU would beat Kentucky

therefore 3-3 split 

WVU beating Florida? I don't know about that one. Either way, I will admit that the Big 12 has for sure closed the gap. IMO, the SEC under performs with the talent level they get in their recruiting classes. I'm a huge LSU fan and can honestly say that usually bowl games, and Bama game we don't show up. That's why it's so hard to prove who's better because haldf of these bowl games don't matter to the players or coaches. ie. players sitting out for the draft 

14 minutes ago, TradenupBH said:

WVU beating Florida? I don't know about that one. Either way, I will admit that the Big 12 has for sure closed the gap. IMO, the SEC under performs with the talent level they get in their recruiting classes. I'm a huge LSU fan and can honestly say that usually bowl games, and Bama game we don't show up. That's why it's so hard to prove who's better because haldf of these bowl games don't matter to the players or coaches. ie. players sitting out for the draft 

W.V is really good, and that defense was very underestimated. Will Grier with those WR is lethal. I think WV would make it a Shootout and win But i will say the best team to compete with them out of the SEC would be Florida (Other then Bama) just because of there DB's but I wouldn't take Frank over Grier Franks

9 hours ago, TexazBall said:

How much is Texas Losing? do they have alot coming back

LSU 2nd game of the season should be a good one 

College teams lose players every year. The fact that we showed we can play with and beat the quality teams is reason enough for me to look forward to the challenges ahead. Been dismal with a few bright spots for years. This is a welcome feeling and hopefully we can recruit with the likes of Bama.