Texas at Georgia- Sugar Bowl

UTfanatic

5 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

The OU highlight film is of him getting thrown on his back multiple times.  I’ve never seen a player get so much hype and be so terrible.  He is truly awful at football.

This is the hidden content, please

Yea Hager is a straight energy guy, but guys like Hager, PJ Locke, and maybe Nelson and Davis wouldn’t touch the field on a good Texas team, those guys are just there cause you have no one else, they all have flashes but none are every down players from what I’ve seen , ecspeailly Hager and Locke

On December 5, 2018 at 2:53 PM, UTfanatic said:

Obviously more watching than posting.

Why would a Aggie care about Georgia? 

@Bandwagon Rangermentions Texas record against the might sec teams. 

You shouldn’t only watch SECN!

Texas will never shy away from any opponent, regardless their conference affiliation or record. 

As an Aggie, you cannot understand!!!

Well dang man I was just tryin to be nice and give you guys a compliment and a bit of hope. You are correct though, I don't understand your rebuttal because as an Aggie I can see your horns are 6-9 against SEC teams in the last 30 years.  I also see you guys did not renew your cupcake series with Maryland.  LMAO.  I will however come back in January and eat crow if the T-sips keep this game within 2 scores.

On 12/13/2018 at 0:09 PM, UTfanatic said:

Today’s thoughts on the game include Texas moving closer the 200 win mark against the greatest conference in CFB history. 

This last year 

Took an injury and a true freshman QB (who even struggled as a senior in the AAC) for Bama to get its first (and only) win against The University.

13 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

Justin Fields transferring from Georgia.  Most people predicted this when on signing day with a 5 star Freshman QB in front of him.  Herman may want to talk with him while they are in New Orleans

This may be a way that Fields can play right away without sitting out a year.  If it works that opens up a whole new can of worms for the NCAA.

Ohio St and Oklahoma seem to be the front runners 

19 hours ago, Tigers2010 said:

I guess., Unless you read the posts above it. And I'm a Longhorn fan, why would I be busting you for being one? 

Good one. Now look at it from my view point. I get on this board, see that I have been quoted, click on it and it takes me to your post. I'm not going to read every post up to that point. Couldn't believe what I read and acted on it. Don't take crap like that from anyone.

I will now apologize for being mistaken because that's the kind of person I am. Be more careful in the future.

4 minutes ago, baddog said:

Good one. Now look at it from my view point. I get on this board, see that I have been quoted, click on it and it takes me to your post. I'm not going to read every post up to that point. Couldn't believe what I read and acted on it. Don't take crap like that from anyone.

I will now apologize for being mistaken because that's the kind of person I am. Be more careful in the future.

Read the damn posts. You got some issues. I quoted the "topic". It is not hard it was literally two posts above. You had to read two posts to know what was going on. 

Don't be so sensitive in the future.

Don't throw reactionary posts out there if you don't know what is going on.