NFL...

18 hours ago, baddog said:

Why does every play have taunting and chest thumping? Geeeez, these guys make more in one year than I could in 3 lifetimes. You did your job, now go back to the huddle where the rest of the players are that helped you have your moment. 

I guess you have an issue with Zeke acting like a three year old eating out of a bowl every time he gets a carry? 

1 hour ago, Tigers2010 said:

I guess you have an issue with Zeke acting like a three year old eating out of a bowl every time he gets a carry? 

It's ridiculous. I don't see him doing that when he runs for 1 yard, 2 yards, losses yards, or fumbles. I also find it amazing that Zeke, and others, can do nothing throughout a game, have one good play, and want to showboat. Zeke could have 15 carries for 20 yards, break off a run off 8 yards and start eating his bowl of cereal. Just play the game...

How about going back and giving each person who blocked for you a tap on the helmet and a good job for allowing you to get some positive yards. He wouldn't make it too far if they took a play off.

1 hour ago, Tigers2010 said:

I made no exceptions. It gets old.

A team can be getting it handed to them all game long and they are losing late by three scores. A defensive lineman can tackle the RB for a loss and he gets up shaking his finger like , "Don't bring that stuff over here". What an idiot.

We can all thank Mark Gastineau for this behavior. 

45 minutes ago, JSnipes said:

It's ridiculous. I don't see him doing that when he runs for 1 yard, 2 yards, losses yards, or fumbles. I also find it amazing that Zeke, and others, can do nothing throughout a game, have one good play, and want to showboat. Zeke could have 15 carries for 20 yards, break off a run off 8 yards and start eating his bowl of cereal. Just play the game...

How about going back and giving each person who blocked for you a tap on the helmet and a good job for allowing you to get some positive yards. He wouldn't make it too far if they took a play off.

I believe this is what I addressed originally. This is a team sport.

On 12/3/2018 at 10:37 AM, baddog said:

I made no exceptions. It gets old.

A team can be getting it handed to them all game long and they are losing late by three scores. A defensive lineman can tackle the RB for a loss and he gets up shaking his finger like , "Don't bring that stuff over here". What an idiot.

We can all thank Mark Gastineau for this behavior. 

That's funny stuff. I remember watching a game where the losing team was down like three tds late in the game, and a CB started acting like a fool as if his team was up by three tds, and all he did was knock down the ball. smh