18. Mississippi State
19. Texas A&M
20. Syracuse
21. Fresno State
22. Northwestern
23. Missouri
24. Iowa State
25. Boise State

I just want the State of Texas to finish above 500 so im going to go through and see how reasonable that is

New Mexico Bowl
North Texas vs. Utah State - Give me my Mean Green, Utah state is no slouch but they have to much going on, losing there coach. I hate we didnt make it to the confrence championship but a bowl win will help that. Now im just nervous Seth wont be here for to much longer after getting us to our third consecutive Bowl game  

Lockheed Martin Armed Forces Bowl
Houston vs. Army - This is a tricky match-up, Army can hold the ball for the whole game (See's Oklahoma) if Houston cant score they cant win, and we all know its going to be hard to stop them, especially with Oliver not playing. I like Army

Cheez-It Bowl
California vs. TCU - TCU and Cal are both avg teams but Im a Texas Homer and Patterson is one of the better coaches in the game, I like TCU here with there athletes, even though the QB play is horrible 

Academy Sports + Outdoors Texas Bowl
Baylor vs. Vanderbilt - Baylor was a bit surprising this season, I dont think anyone expected them to have that record this soon. Matt Rhule is doing very well given the circumstances he walked into. Vandy is tough but I have the Bears taking this one

TaxSlayer Gator Bowl
NC State vs. Texas A&M - NC State started off Legit but Clemson proved that wrong very quick. I like the fighting AGs in this one, just look at the common opponent (Clemson) stomped a mud hole in State but barley hung on against A&M. Would the QB play have made a diff, idk but I like A&m in this one

Allstate Sugar Bowl
No. 15 Texas vs. No. 5 Georgia- This game could go either way, UGA could come in mad due to not getting in the playoffs and take it out on Texas ooorrr they could come in unenthusiastic due to being left out and Texas jumps on them early and before they realize, its to late. I think Smart will have his guys ready though

Texas goes 4-2