West Brook vs Cy-Creek

wbfan

On 12/3/2018 at 10:01 AM, Tigers2010 said:

United- Fair for fans to be upset with Coaching. They were not very good and the HC hadn't coached in a decade. It wasn't a good hire, and easily ridiculed. 

I can read a Nederland game thread without having to see over and over how awful they coaches are.

It is indisputable fact part of the WB "fan base" didn't want Peevey to be hired.  I am just curious as to why, and why would being one game from State not chill that?

I was one that didn't want Peevey. It was nothing against him, I just preferred a more experienced coach with a track record of winning. Now I also posted on several threads that I think Peevey is doing a good job. People are going to question the coach at every turn. Its just the nature of the beast. Now this off season Peevey can prove he's a really good head coach by getting rid of Harper and going get some defense coaches that knows what they are doing.

13 hours ago, Yeoj said:

I was one that didn't want Peevey. It was nothing against him, I just preferred a more experienced coach with a track record of winning. Now I also posted on several threads that I think Peevey is doing a good job. People are going to question the coach at every turn. Its just the nature of the beast. Now this off season Peevey can prove he's a really good head coach by getting rid of Harper and going get some defense coaches that knows what they are 

Agreed.

Its funny how people complain about the game plan when they don't know what the game plan was.  Sometime the other team comes up with a new game plan and you have to make adjustments to it.  West Brook made the necessary adjustments.  One thing about High School football coaches is they spend a lot of time preparing for games.   It did seem weird at the end of game when it looked they was just handing the ball to the running back and running left and we didn't make an adjustment.  But a win is a win. First quarter is for game plans .  The rest of the game is about coaching and adjustments.  Katy Tomkins had great gameplan and they are in offseason workouts right now while West Brook is in the Elite Eight .  Congrats to Peevy.     #GamePlan

3 hours ago, setxhoopsfan said:

Its funny how people complain about the game plan when they don't know what the game plan was.  Sometime the other team comes up with a new game plan and you have to make adjustments to it.  West Brook made the necessary adjustments.  One thing about High School football coaches is they spend a lot of time preparing for games.   It did seem weird at the end of game when it looked they was just handing the ball to the running back and running left and we didn't make an adjustment.  But a win is a win. First quarter is for game plans .  The rest of the game is about coaching and adjustments.  Katy Tomkins had great gameplan and they are in offseason workouts right now while West Brook is in the Elite Eight .  Congrats to Peevy.     #GamePlan

I’m just hoping the defense realized they almost cost a loss last week and come out playing with an edge and ready to hit somebody lol (and wrap up) 

14 hours ago, 82 5A State Champs said:

Wow! Could the stars be aligning for the Bruins to possibly win it all? Interesting phenomenon. 

What's funny is the two teams that would likely murder West Brook are playing each other this week.

Maybe Longview and Spring Westfield with obliterate each other when they play this week also.