West Brook vs Cy-Creek

wbfan

Calpreps has it West Brook 41 Cy Creek 26. And yes, for Gods sake, our defense has to show up, and play. Also, at this level, we simply cannot afford to spot a team 21 points, and expect to come back and win. That foolishness has to stop. The coaches have got to do a better job of preparing those kids to do battle. Cy Creek will bring the house, and they will be ready. I dont care that their record is 8-5. They didnt get here by accident. We need to make them adjust to us, not vice versa. 

11 minutes ago, 82 5A State Champs said:

Calpreps has it West Brook 41 Cy Creek 26. And yes, for Gods sake, our defense has to show up, and play. Also, at this level, we simply cannot afford to spot a team 21 points, and expect to come back and win. That foolishness has to stop. The coaches have got to do a better job of preparing those kids to do battle. Cy Creek will bring the house, and they will be ready. I dont care that their record is 8-5. They didnt get here by accident. We need to make them adjust to us, not vice versa. 

Brook didn't either

42 minutes ago, 82 5A State Champs said:

At this point might as well be 13-0. Throw records out the mf doe (pear orchard voice)

8 minutes ago, BigWolf10 said:

#1 is a vital part of Brooks defense. This is the second week he's suffered cramps. Cost them a touchdown win he could jump up in the endzone on Tompkins last Touchdown. He need to prep his body. It wasn't the heat. What's going on with him? They need him on the field.

Talked to his Dad last night. He has been battling them all year. These kids don’t take the salt pills anymore and lean more towards Gatorade/ Powerade than water 

The more water in your system. The better 

11 hours ago, 82 5A State Champs said:

Yea the adjustments are taking too long. Adjusting after three scores? They get torch on running plays to start. Was exactly the same as the Jersuits game. I was stunned. But, I never doubted these kids would come back. But you can't keep putting them in this position.

Why does WB ST prefer that short kick on kick offs? Continuously giving opponents short field? Puzzling to me.

82, they almost got that 50 spot though, lol

4 hours ago, BigWolf10 said:

Yea the adjustments are taking too long. Adjusting after three scores? They get torch on running plays to start. Was exactly the same as the Jersuits game. I was stunned. But, I never doubted these kids would come back. But you can't keep putting them in this position.

Why does WB ST prefer that short kick on kick offs? Continuously giving opponents short field? Puzzling to me.

82, they almost got that 50 spot though, lol

That’s kills me with that pooch/ short kick. But it’s obvious the kickers leg is not strong enough to boot it out the end zone anyways 

Where is Marty West or Tucker Norris when you need them lol 

Just looking at Cy-Creeks Path to the 4th round. Probably had one of the easiest roads. I think Brook can win this one, maybe going away, but the defense is going to have to tighten up 

but never underestimate an opponent, they could be getting hot at the right time, Summer Creek isnt a bad team and they handled them last round. Bruins better come with there head on straight and not looking forward to a poss match-up with Longview

4 hours ago, D3zii said:

Just looking at Cy-Creeks Path to the 4th round. Probably had one of the easiest roads. I think Brook can win this one, maybe going away, but the defense is going to have to tighten up 

but never underestimate an opponent, they could be getting hot at the right time, Summer Creek isnt a bad team and they handled them last round. Bruins better come with there head on straight and not looking forward to a poss match-up with Longview

It will be Westlake (Reg 4) in semifinals before Longview/ Westfield ( Reg 2)