Beaumont West Brook 49 Katy Tompkins 45/FINAL

WOSgrad

11 hours ago, Kowboy98 said:

Who is the DC? 

Is the problem the d line or play calling?

It baffled me how Tompkins constantly ran to the same side probably 35 or 40 times and got positive yards every time 

Defensive Line is ok. Its the Linebackers and Dbs that are tremendously undersized and get pushed around. They're tough and most of them will hit you but I don't think any of them are taller then 5-9 besides the corner Drew (6-3) and the safety Hawk (5-11

1 hour ago, Bugatti said:

Defensive Line is ok. Its the Linebackers and Dbs that are tremendously undersized and get pushed around. They're tough and most of them will hit you but I don't think any of them are taller then 5-9 besides the corner Drew (6-3) and the safety Hawk (5-11

That’s one thing that separates North Shore and Katy from everyone else. A strong and I do mean strong, detailed oriented strength and conditioning program.

From diet, supplementation to weight lifting, cardio, plyometrics and position specific training 

This the results are shown on the field. No “pushing around” their teams lol 

3 hours ago, 82 5A State Champs said:

And if West Brook shows up prepared, with a good game plan, with focused kids, then they absolutely are the better team, on paper. Crossing fingers that all plays out like they predict.

I hope the rain and road conditions on i10 don’t deter Brook fans  from making the trip. 90 may be a better option. They’ll need all the help they can get lol