Carthage 50 Midlothian Heritage 49 Final

VP93....

1 hour ago, Carthage2010 said:

That’s funny. I recall MH didn’t really score one of their touchdowns. Player was down well short of the goal line until he skidded forward already down and reached across. They gave them that. Oh, and the Carthage fumble recovery for a touchdown that got called back for an inadvertent whistle.

I didn't see the whole game. I've just seen videos of the td to cause ot. But hey I was pulling for Carthage 

I just feel like if people are going to talk about a call, let’s talk about them all. Plenty of bad calls made against and for both teams all night. And honestly, carthage had more NOT go their way. Had that MH TD not counted and then our fumble recovery counted, were looking at a different ballgame. But should’ve could’ve would’ve. 

22 minutes ago, Carthage2010 said:

I just feel like if people are going to talk about a call, let’s talk about them all. Plenty of bad calls made against and for both teams all night. And honestly, carthage had more NOT go their way. Had that MH TD not counted and then our fumble recovery counted, were looking at a different ballgame. But should’ve could’ve would’ve. 

Don't get offended. Lumberton folks and #RaiderGirl don't know football lol

5 minutes ago, LC-M said:

Yep, Im happy you can take a joke. Its kinda sad that all  of  11 4a is sitting at home. I hope we are better next year

By the time I have to worry about it again we’ll be back in 5A. I’m just gonna enjoy watching my oldest on Saturday’s for the next three years and then start over with my youngest.

4 minutes ago, LC-M said:

Kinda happy because round 2 would have been ugly. Our defense did everything to keep us in the game but our offense did not show up. I expect us to be a lot better next year

And for the record, splendora got thumped in round 2 as well, and the team that beat us just beat the team that beat Splenda 

5 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

And for the record, splendora got thumped in round 2 as well, and the team that beat us just beat the team that beat Splenda 

That's what im saying if LCM, Splendora or Lumberton do not improve over the summer. We will be done in round 2. LCM will probably beat a few more teams in the district but will be done in round 2 no matter who they play. Honestly I planned on dropping LCM after that Navasota game. There was no excuse for not playing a competitive game. A close friend that wears blue and silver talked me out of it. I still don't think I will send my kids to LCM if nothing gets better I cant deal with up and down and mediocre football lol