Silsbee vs WOS - Regional Finals

STigerNation

When we played Sweeny I drove up to the stadium and parked right there in front.For some reason I thought that was the home side. Bought my ticket and walked inside.After I made that long trip around to the seats I saw I was on the visitors side.They just marked my ticket " wrong side " and I showed it to the gate people and went inside....again.lol

Silsbee had Wo-s on the ropes at West  Orange  so yes I think the tigers know they let that game get away they will go toe to toe with the mustangs I don’t care how many times you play a team and lose to a team you always have a chance the next game some one has to win and some one has to lose we know this and the tigers believe they can get it done the coaching staff needs to come correct for the tigers to win this game.

35 minutes ago, Champions said:

Silsbee had Wo-s on the ropes at West  Orange  so yes I think the tigers know they let that game get away they will go toe to toe with the mustangs I don’t care how many times you play a team and lose to a team you always have a chance the next game some one has to win and some one has to lose we know this and the tigers believe they can get it done the coaching staff needs to come correct for the tigers to win this game.

U r Correct everyone a chance. Katy and gilmer said the same thing last night about they second chance also and now they sitting  at the house so whatever they Corrected didn't work against north shore and pleasant grove.

39 minutes ago, ST413 said:

Just ran this one on calpreps it says on a neutral field WOS 22 Silsbee 21.  I have been surprised how reasonable these have been on past ones I have looked at.  Hopefully the game lives up to this but I hope the score is reversed!!

I'll take that in a heart beat.