Silsbee vs WOS - Regional Finals

STigerNation

4 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

This game has the possibility of being one of the most talked about game for years to come..: except it’s going to be played in an empty stadium.

thats just wrong. 

For all the doubters.i just spoke with a coach. And w.o ask again.abt playing tomorrow and silsbee said No. So the game will be played. 

7 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

L-Train. Texan Drive has a pretty good size area underneath the top stands.  A good bit of fans might be under the stands until kickoff.

Yeah I just seen them walking under there just now. I’m hoping these seniors who could possibly be playing their last game has a good crowd

11 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Personally, this game should have been played last night. Neither coach wanted to play last night.

As for Saturday, I have heard three different stories.

I think it's a little crazy to be playing tonight.

Your right neither coach wanted to play Thursday due to banged up kids from game before, but I talked to Tiger coach thurs morn, and he had been on the phone twice that morn with CT, and CT did not want to change the game , as he thought main part of the front with lightning would push through after the game, so the game was left sched as was. But after arriving at the stadium Friday afternoon with players and Band , WOS coaches wanted to change the game to Sat. I guess they realized at this time it was really gonna rain. Tiger coach said NO, he wasnt making fans and kids make the trip twice.Yes a Sat game would have been great, but this is how it developed.

6 minutes ago, JaspD55 said:

Your right neither coach wanted to play Thursday due to banged up kids from game before, but I talked to Tiger coach thurs morn, and he had been on the phone twice that morn with CT, and CT did not want to change the game , as he thought main part of the front with lightning would push through after the game, so the game was left sched as was. But after arriving at the stadium Friday afternoon with players and Band , WOS coaches wanted to change the game to Sat. I guess they realized at this time it was really gonna rain. Tiger coach said NO, he wasnt making fans and kids make the trip twice.Yes a Sat game would have been great, but this is how it developed.

That just shows you how ignorant decisions backfire.  Has to be the most southeast Texas thing ever.  So glad that happened to WOS.