Silsbee vs WOS - Regional Finals

STigerNation

8 hours ago, gronkykong17 said:

I  will take WOS. This is going to be another good game, but  I think Coach T and the staff have the boys rolling. Defensively they are locked in and offensively they are getting and sustaining drives. GO STANGS!  

I also was told that there was an option to flip a coin but that was turned down so they want to play the game even if it takes until 2 am they will finish the game.

35 minutes ago, ST413 said:

I did see one explanation, that said if the game wasnt played by tomorrow that we would mot be able to continue in the playoffs. And scheduling it on saturday left no leeway since rain was forecast then as well.  But i have seen many forecast showing rain ending at least by midday tomorrow, most earlier.

Saturday makes more sense than Friday. Why do you think many other teams rescheduled for Thursday or Saturday. Seems like common sense is very lacking in the world today. IMO

8 minutes ago, Champions said:

Honestly guy I’m watching the weather and the lightning factor is not bad they said heavy to moderate rain then a break and then another band coming in overnight so they may be able to get this game in without a delay everyone be careful on the road 

That is reason enough to reschedule.  If we get the 4-8 inches they are predicting, the roads will be a mess.  As someone stated earlier, a little common sense..........!

5 minutes ago, MMstangfan said:

Silsbee would not agree to reschedule, the only chance they have is playing in the rain , hoping it slows down the game. Hope that backfires on them . Let’s go Mustangs, game time. 

15 minutes ago, whsalum said:

Common sense and predicting the weather in Texas should not be in the same forum!! 

15 minutes ago, whsalum said:

Thanks