Silsbee vs WOS - Regional Finals

STigerNation

This is a pretty dumb decision in my opinion. These two could have agreed to play today (Thursday). They know each other very well so one less day for both teams to prepare probably wouldn’t even matter. Both teams would have the same amount of days. Now instead they may have to play the game a day later on Saturday, which will give whatever teams wins one less day to prepare for probably Cuero. If this was played today it would give the winner an extra day on cuero. 

IMO you’re putting yourself at a disadvantage playing on Saturday.

11 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

This is a pretty dumb decision in my opinion. These two could have agreed to play today (Thursday). They know each other very well so one less day for both teams to prepare probably wouldn’t even matter. Both teams would have the same amount of days. Now instead they may have to play the game a day later on Saturday, which will give whatever teams wins one less day to prepare for probably Cuero. If this was played today it would give the winner an extra day on cuero. 

I mentioned that earlier...would have been better to play today 

16 minutes ago, JimThorpe said:

Will it come down to which team performs better when they are wet and generally miserable?  The only thing missing is mud.  Nothing like clumps of wet muddy grass in your face mask for building character.

I think it comes down to turnovers and special teams regardless of the weather and if they play in those conditions there will be plenty of turnovers I would think.

2 hours ago, L-Train11 said:

If its moved to Saturday and only if its moved it would give WOS an extra day to make sure their guys are healthy.  Silsbee may want to take their chances in the rain!

Edited by Duck Duck Goose
Bad commit

30 minutes ago, Duck Duck Goose said:

If its moved to Saturday and only if its moved it would give WOS an extra day to make sure their guys are healthy.  Silsbee may want to take their chances in the rain!

Don’t you think an extra day would help Silsbee hurt players get healthy too