Silsbee vs WOS - Regional Finals

STigerNation

In past history the rain has favored Silsbee in these games with these 2 teams I always used to joke about wetting the field down before we play West Orange but the ground game and kicking game will be the key plus the turnover battle keep in mind that delayed games have resumed well after mid-night so this could be a very long and drawn out game and crowd could be a factor I believe many will go to the game but many will not interesting to see what happens.

You can pass in the rain, probably not the long ball,  it short and intermediate routs will be there.  Silsbee has some sure handed receivers and a pretty accurate QB.  That will be the difference.  By now, I'm sold on the Silsbee defense, so I trust then to slow the 'Stang offense down and hold them to significant numbers UNDER their average...

31 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Meh... it’s kinda like boxing promotion. We talk about until we think Silsbee has a legitimate chance, but when the game is over and WOS is moving on to play next week we’ll all feel bummed that we got sucked into believing it was really gonna go any other way. 

Wos by two scores. 

Lol.  Ok.  Whatever you say...

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

Meh... it’s kinda like boxing promotion. We talk about until we think Silsbee has a legitimate chance, but when the game is over and WOS is moving on to play next week we’ll all feel bummed that we got sucked into believing it was really gonna go any other way. 

Wos by two scores. 

Yes, I'm a self professed kool aid drinker.  I entertained the notion that Silsbee had a good chance against Carthage last year.  The 64 points Carthage scored in the first half convinced me that I had been a trifle over optimistic.

You've got to figure this is different.  Silsbee does have a shot based on past performance.

3 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Wos by two scores. 

Who does Bridge City play today at 7:30? I cant seem to find it on the schedule.

1 hour ago, JimThorpe said:

Yes, I'm a self professed kool aid drinker.  I entertained the notion that Silsbee had a good chance against Carthage last year.  The 64 points Carthage scored in the first half convinced me that I had been a trifle over optimistic.

You've got to figure this is different.  Silsbee does have a shot based on past performance.

Dont think it was 64 at half, but felt like it. lol.   There were a lot of teams a bit trifle optimistic going into their Carthage games last year, that left disappointed, all the way to AT&T.