Silsbee vs WOS - Regional Finals

STigerNation

13 minutes ago, wosfan1992 said:

Key word in that statement, FIRST TIME. You guys have a nice set of backs but there won’t be all those missed tackles we were doing last time. You will have to break several before you get to open field. 

I keep hearing this 300 yards...It was 241,still not bad but I guess 300 sounds better.lol

6 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Y'all killing me.  Silsbee ran the ball pretty well against y'all the first meeting. To the tune of 241 rushing yards.  So those dives and stretch plays did work all that while not passing for over 50 yards.  Smh. Killin me... 

7 hours ago, GUNHO said:

It better because we have problems scoring much more than that.When we do they seem to get called back.lol

7 hours ago, GUNHO said:

It better because we have problems scoring much more than that.When we do they seem to get called back.lol

That's true.. Seem the stangs defense has made some good adjustments. Silsbee will prob have a similar game plan as the first time. Also with the weather they might have to ground and pound it anyways.. All I was saying was from the highlights I saw passing game was the big difference in the Giddings game.

6 hours ago, Tiger05 said:

Silsbee will only score 7 WOW!

Newton, PNG & Nederland couldn't even hold Silsbee to (1) TD but ok.

:-) ... Well each team held them to 14. I want silsbee to come out scoring. I hope they do. Will put pressure on the stangs. I'm in no way not supporting the Tigers but going head to head with my stangs I have to bet against them this time. If the Tigers win I will support them all the way. 

6 minutes ago, Sportsguy17 said:

Silsbee fans keep talking about all the rushing yards they had the first game, but didn't mention with all them yards they still had 3 less points than the stangs lol.

Just to be fair they went toe to toe with us and that was any ones ball game.Coach called to go for it on 4th down at about mid field and were stoped.WOS was able to get in field goal range with the short field and made it.I look for the same type of game come Friday and hopefully the same out come.

7 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Pretty sure this game will remain on Friday at Porter.

Latest weather is lightning and several thunderstorms starting Friday evening and not stopping until Saturday. I pray for all the players and fans that will be going to the game. Could be very late start and or finish, but I hope not. I guess it is too late to change venue or dates or both. I live in Tomball and the Houston weather stations are stating it is going to be over 3 to 4 inches or rain at times. To all going be careful driving.

3 hours ago, Magnus1on11 said:

That's true.. Seem the stangs defense has made some good adjustments. Silsbee will prob have a similar game plan as the first time. Also with the weather they might have to ground and pound it anyways.. All I was saying was from the highlights I saw passing game was the big difference in the Giddings game.

Yeah...dives and stretch plays....Jeez, 

On ‎12‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 11:06 AM, dj said:

Come on bmtsoulja jasper was better than anyone silsbee has played.and there play calling was on point. I think silsbee is one of the most talented teams in our area.but  3 things that has always bothered me.one is the play calling,second can they stop the run.and third can they run the ball consistently to keep the defense off the field.cooper has burned them now for 3yrs.so what makes me think they can do it now.in order to be the man u have to beat the man.in case u dont know58,69,49,4,2,23.has this a totally different defense. I'm sorry with these adjustments that QB will struggle. W.o wants to pose there will at running the ball.they have a better defense than silsbee right now.they can not fall behind this time bcz there offense is better this time around.

Wrong....jasper would not beat PNG, Newton, or Nederland.