Silsbee vs WOS - Regional Finals

STigerNation

12 minutes ago, Magnus1on11 said:

Yes they did and how many TD's through the air? Stangs DB's should match up better than Giddings. All I saw from replays were big plays from Silsbee. But those big plays got the W. 

My prediction again is that 21 points will win this game. 21-7 Stangs

It better because we have problems scoring much more than that.When we do they seem to get called back.lol

1 hour ago, L-Train11 said:

After watching y’all Friday I do agree that Silsbee will need to pass, I’ve been telling everybody that Silsbee won’t run the ball at will against y’all. 

Not sure that I agree with you that Silsbee can’t pass on y’all though. Not saying they can either, but that’s something that we all should be looking for on Friday night

1 hour ago, Magnus1on11 said:

Yes they did and how many TD's through the air? Stangs DB's should match up better than Giddings. All I saw from replays were big plays from Silsbee. But those big plays got the W. 

Y'all killing me.  Silsbee ran the ball pretty well against y'all the first meeting. To the tune of 241 rushing yards.  So those dives and stretch plays did work all that while not passing for over 50 yards.  Smh. Killin me... 

26 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

Jasper threw two WIDE open tds last week. Wos will need to clean that up for sure

One off a trick play and the other off us not lining up right. We’ll have all those mistakes corrected and DARE you to throw the ball. Ross and Rose have stepped up their game in these playoffs playing almost lights out. We KNOW what Teel can do. He’s licking his chops daring you to throw his way.  

57 minutes ago, Magnus1on11 said:

Silsbee will only score 7 WOW!

Newton, PNG & Nederland couldn't even hold Silsbee to (1) TD but ok.

5 minutes ago, ST413 said:

I definitely wouldn’t go by that with them missing Hunt and others.  Now you may or may not limit us to 7 but that comparison is not useful.

Go watch the game and tell me what hole hunt was going to run threw if he would of played, cause I'm not seeing it. 

2 hours ago, wosfan1992 said:

In order to beat us at this point in the year, you have to be a serious threat to pass through the air. Not just a few passes but you HAVE to be able to legitimately throw us off balance. I most definitely don’t think Silsbee can do that to us. (I may be wrong) In all honesty , I think we win by 2tds+. I just don’t see that famous dive or stretch beating us.

It got almost 300 yard rushing the first time...  

2 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Y'all killing me.  Silsbee ran the ball pretty well against y'all the first meeting. To the tune of 241 rushing yards.  So those dives and stretch plays did work all that while not passing for over 50 yards.  Smh. Killin me... 

Defense is different. Those gaping holes that Jasper and Silsbee enjoyed are gone.