Silsbee vs WOS - Regional Finals

STigerNation

10 minutes ago, bobbymcgee said:

If any fans from WO-S or Silsbee get in an accident driving all the way to this game then both of these schools should pay their collision premiums and medical bills.

You actually have a point the safety of the kids should be number 1 and driving an hour a half away to a game that could be played in 30 minutes

1 hour ago, One4All said:

What did he prove with Chris Cole's son

U are Correct its was a few time I believe it a few they took him out and put chase in to bail them out. Dillion problem was he had great arm strength but took to many risk he did the same thing a aldine Westfield. Jack had the best pocket presence I've ever seen. I don't care if you're black, white green yellow or purple, just get the job done. Let them wine cry and hate on jack or whoever they want we won two more state championships bottom line.

19 minutes ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

U are Correct its was a few time I believe it a few they took him out and put chase in to bail them out. Dillion problem was he had great arm strength but took to many risk he did the same thing a aldine Westfield. Jack had the best pocket presence I've ever seen. I don't care if you're black, white green yellow or purple, just get the job done. Let them wine cry and hate on jack or whoever they want we won two more state championships bottom line.

I understand you know so much but on one hand know so little and I truly respect that

22 minutes ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

Spring Westfield...

This game will come down to who makes the least mistakes, turnovers , penalties. I like our chances , Wilson should be back, not sayin Pop was not good , Wilson just a little more seasoned at this point .

As far as all this talk - people blaming coach T and wanting him gone, he will retire soon and when he does the WOS program will be gone,  never to return. The na-sayers will get what they want - mediocrity. 

12 minutes ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

Aldine is the neighbor district of spring 

24 minutes ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

Ok where I'm I wrong at I don't mind being Corrected

I have grown to learn there is no debate there's no being corrected when only one party has only ever known one way, and or blind to the facts when it doesn't directly affect you in any way, and  I truly respect your efforts

13 minutes ago, MMstangfan said:

This game will come down to who makes the least mistakes, turnovers , penalties. I like our chances , Wilson should be back, not sayin Pop was not good , Wilson just a little more seasoned at this point .

As far as all this talk - people blaming coach T and wanting him gone, he will retire soon and when he does the WOS program will be gone,  never to return. The na-sayers will get what they want - mediocrity. 

Not true.  I'm sure Foreman will want to come back home...

2 hours ago, LC-M said:

You actually have a point the safety of the kids should be number 1 and driving an hour a half away to a game that could be played in 30 minutes

Of all collisions that occur in the United States, approximately 52% occur within a 5-mile radius of home while an astounding 69% occur within 10 miles. Another survey by Progressive Insurance corroborates these numbers.