Silsbee vs WOS - Regional Finals

STigerNation

2 hours ago, JagMarine95 said:

If the Chain Gang plays how they played Friday night (minus the blown coverages is on trick plays) I Think they'll come out on top.

WOS- 27

Silsbee 14

Lol. So you have them wining by 2 scores and they escaped by one score, a FG , last time?  Aaah, brother Jag...  Ya killing meh...  

1 hour ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Lol. So you have them wining by 2 scores and they escaped by one score, a FG , last time?  Aaah, brother Jag...  Ya killing meh...  

Don’t put much faith In that game.  We just lost to japser, we weren’t as healthy as we are now and we have made some position changes.  Yes I know this is probably not the same silsbee team we faced then either.  But I can’t speak for them.  

4 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Just a quick question...  For the ones hollering good coaching right now.  Was that your sentiments when Mustang football was 2-4? 

I sat by some WO-S fans during the Silsbee game too.  They wasn't exactly singing his praise you know...

I will never lose faith in coach t from the time I played for him and 28 years after I have always been by his side. He taught me strength and discipline as well as being a good man and father figure. You have no idea how many  guys call me day in a day out saying the worst thing they ever done was quit the t program. They really believe they lives would have turned out better. So keep sitting up there with them wanna be coaches in the stands because if they could do it they would be down there  instead of putting their 2 cents in up there by u. A coaches job is to coach the player. Tell the player when and where to go. Then it's up to the player to do it with all of his or her heart and soul and sometimes that doesn't happen but believe the coach will find somebody who will.

Silsbee was playing like hot garbage the last time these teams played.

Almost losing to HF did something to them. It's awakened the beast from within. They've been mauling teams ever since.

Sorta like how the Houston Texans can never beat the Patriots, I'm afraid WOS gets the win if I'm being honest. Hoping for a different result though.

29 minutes ago, sportsfan_01 said:

Don’t put much faith In that game.  We just lost to japser, we weren’t as healthy as we are now and we have made some position changes.  Yes I know this is probably not the same silsbee team we faced then either.  But I can’t speak for them.  

Yea, true.  Silsbee has figured some things out, as a matter of fact, after that tough WO-S loss...

45 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Just a quick question...  For the ones hollering good coaching right now.  Was that your sentiments when Mustang football was 2-4? 

I sat by some WO-S fans during the Silsbee game too.  They wasn't exactly singing his praise you know...

Mannn it’s sad really,I heard a few people in the stands at the Jasper game giving it to his wife...there is people who really do want him gone,I just don’t understand it!

And let me say this....  I have several close friends that are from Orange...  I don't know if it a for personal reasons or because of his coaching skills, many don't like Coach T or the coaching staff...  

No matter what, I think he can coach and I know he'll have those kids from the Fruit ready to ball Friday....

4 minutes ago, wo-s#1 said:

Mannn it’s sad really,I heard a few people in the stands at the Jasper game giving it to his wife...there is people who really do want him gone,I just don’t understand it!

Now that's crossing the line when the detractors are coming for your wife.  That's straight up chicken chit...  

20 minutes ago, wo-s#1 said:

Most of the ones that want him out are probably the same ones that couldn't hack it. Does anyone remember the 96 season (c/o 1997)? We could've put out lamarq that year if half the team didn't quit

26 minutes ago, wo-s#1 said:

I do.THEY HATE HIM BECAUSE THEY AIN'T HIM! Watch fast this ship sinks we he is done. Those dummies didn't learn from the first time he left and we didn't do anything those 4 yrs when he was gon. And bet u dollars to donuts that those same idoits r cowboys fans and thought they had something when dak took Romo spot. Romo is one of the best commentators and Dallas is still trash lolololol 

Man I think the biggest thing for us is that our defense is firing on almost All cylinders. Minus the blown coverages against Jasper , it’s hard to believe that they would’ve scored over 7 points, but the major is our RB #23 is completely healthy. He’s missed at least 4-5 games, and even limited in a few due to injuries. He’s ONE of the top RBs in this area for sure! It’s such a pleasure having him back.

Silsbee needs to keep the offense balanced and chill on the stupid holding away from the ball.  No need to hold on the non playside.  

I have no gripes on the defense.. except a defended pass can be the difference between a given up TD and your offense getting the ball back...  Silsbee will be fine and up to this point, the Silsbee coaching staff didn't screw this up...

23 minutes ago, wosfan1992 said:

Man I think the biggest thing for us is that our defense is firing on almost All cylinders. Minus the blown coverages against Jasper , it’s hard to believe that they would’ve scored over 7 points, but the major is our RB #23 is completely healthy. He’s missed at least 4-5 games, and even limited in a few due to injuries. He’s ONE of the top RBs in this area for sure! It’s such a pleasure having him back.

Yep 

Sadly enough Soulja, ive heard the same things and it sickens me. I played for him and my sons too. Bottom line is.. he will put you in a position to be successful. If you put in the work, you will play! He believes in discipline and don't care what your daddy's name is. I wish he did more as far as recruiting, but he's just old school. Its all about camps now anyway. He prepares you for life and I wouldn't trade him!

40 minutes ago, ladybug33 said:

I just wish that the fans who do not like Coach T. just stay home. And in my best Tyler Perry Madea "Shut the hell up"!

Oh but they can't because they have know one to talk too at home and they gotta say that their were there when win state title again and again and again. See what gotta understand this is not about coach t. This about bitter people that cant stand to look in the mirror at the self admit the they have issues with there life so they come to the game and let it all out and finger point and its everywhere. The year we the sc in Houston I went back and watched Katy the next day and they were up 17 0 at the half. Katy fans wanted  the coach head because they wasn't up 40 0 at the half. They have won about 5 or 6  sc with this and it was still bitterness because the lead wasn't big enough according to the fans. I think it ended up 47 to 7 Katy or something like but my point is some people just wanna have something to complain about no matter what.

1 hour ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

I will never lose faith in coach t from the time I played for him and 28 years after I have always been by his side. He taught me strength and discipline as well as being a good man and father figure. You have no idea how many  guys call me day in a day out saying the worst thing they ever done was quit the t program. They really believe they lives would have turned out better. So keep sitting up there with them wanna be coaches in the stands because if they could do it they would be down there  instead of putting their 2 cents in up there by u. A coaches job is to coach the player. Tell the player when and where to go. Then it's up to the player to do it with all of his or her heart and soul and sometimes that doesn't happen but believe the coach will find somebody who will.

Yall plz don't get me started on defending successful  people mainly (coach t ) because when  I'm done we will have 500 pages with just me  typing if it will go that high