Silsbee vs WOS - Regional Finals

STigerNation

10 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I dint care about this local game being played so far away but...  This us a beautiful stadium.  Right up there with the new Katy Stadium and BISD Memorial....

No doubt! I believe we’ve played more playoff games there than anywhere the last several years. It’s just a shame we can’t play the game locally 

11 hours ago, wo-s#1 said:

Money??

ALL I know before the season started I have a had my room book in Dallas. And its still booked in Dallas, and  a few of u laugh in my face especially win wos was 2-4 and not one time did i think about canceling. The secret is I am relaxed I'm calm and have no fear but like I said time and time again. Wos football has nothing to prove to anyone we've done enough to cement our place in history books everything else now is a bonus.

3 hours ago, L-Train11 said:

Your info is correct. But from what I remember reading is that Hunt had a few untouched tds last game. Nobody was going untouched this game. He would have had to break a lot of tackles to have another big game. 

Ur correct.i posted it a couple of times.the adjustments CT made after jasper and silsbee game and changing his Dline is paying off.ur not having those big gabbing holes.i told yall.58,69,49,23,4.are playing some gud football. 

11 hours ago, Sportsguy17 said:

16 minutes ago, ST413 said:

Playing both is no good in my opinion.  Especially if one is a passer and one isnt.

It's not. A QB can lose its rhythm.wilson is the starter.#9 pop will be gud next year.its just for some reason he will throw the ball across the middle and gets it picked.he has to learn to throw ball when a Wrs comes out of his break.cooper and this rising star #4. Has to be slowed down.

That sophomore QB is special, and big too. Whoever will be the starter is going to have the support from the other. Wilson is playing very good on defense too. I glad there were no major injuries last night, only hydration problems and lagging problems other player already had. C.T. and his staff has done an awesome job with these young Mustangs. I just want the Stangs not to get caught up in a mental head game with the Tigers. Silsbee will be talking smack, and these Stangs are mouthy too. We should play hard and hopefully; the refs are neutral.

8 minutes ago, Tigers94 said:

They're really not gonna have this at Lamar stadium? You gotta be kidding. This may be a Texan Live game for me then.

I know the driver is shorter but colleges charge two to three times as much than high school stadium I'll give u an example, one year UH wanted 8000 per school that didn't include the paying for parking or paying for the staff. Professional stadiums like nrg want 14,000 per school