Silsbee Vs Dallas Bishop Lynch

Who That

1 hour ago, ST413 said:

Reading that article, it says not for ejections from the rules of the game.  So you leave for 5 fouls naturally you are ok.  You also get 2 techs a game, you can get one for hanging on the rim or dunking before the game.  So what are the standards for the suspension...is it being physical or even verbal???

This was my question as well.  I remember E’Torrion Wilridge having to sit out a game after being ejected from a game I was at (Central had a similar rule).  The technical that put him out to the game he caught an alley oop sprinting up the court.  His feet swung where if he had let go, he would have landed on his back.  He also had at least one defender underneath him and he was looking straight down (looked at video as well).  The first one he got called for the same thing when he went over the top of the defender attempting a put back and once again, hung a little too long but had someone under him.  Anyway, he missed a game due to an extremely poor call, maybe both.  

Surely this isn’t what was contemplated by the UIL.  Leave a bench during a confrontation, or participate in a physical altercation or fight, of course.  

9 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

I thought Sigler has long had such a rule anyway.   I was trying to remember if it was for an ejection or just a technical.   I know there were a one game suspension or two a couple of years ago over some technicals relating to merely jawing during a game.  

Sigler's rule, get a tech, you don't play.

2 hours ago, kingjames said:

The guys wasn’t ejected Coach Sigler has a rule in place that if you get technicals you want play and I think it’s a good one kids need to keep mouth shut 

I said I wasn't for sure what had happened. I had just heard they where taken out and wasn't playing today.. I got my initial from Jordyns Mom.. But really didn't understand what it was all about... Just heard they where doing an article about it. Witch I" haven't even seen the article. Are the Video 

21 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

WH may be better.  Duncanville may make it to state as well.  In 6A.  And WH just took them down.  

I don’t know anything about Duncanville but by the record on that dreaded site it looks like they may be struggling a bit right now.  But WH is impressive at this point.  And yes that region is loaded as usual.

5 minutes ago, ST413 said:

I don’t know anything about Duncanville but by the record on that dreaded site it looks like they may be struggling a bit right now.  But WH is impressive at this point.  And yes that region is loaded as usual.

They’ve lost some games but all have been close to tough teams (except maybe Waco Midway - don’t know much about them).  Their one not so close loss was to Sunrise Christian by 16.   They are a prep school out of Kansas that play the likes of IMG, Montverde, etc.  Most of their players are high D1 kids that need to prep for whatever reason (many times academics) and many end up at Kansas, Wichita St, etc.  One thing Duncanville does have is maybe the second best player in the state behind Maxey in Jahmius Ramsey.  The future Red Raider is a monster.