Fort Bend Marshall 53 Port Neches-Groves 14/FINAL

WOSgrad

Well I brought my Purple Cool aid to the game then spilt it all over me and left at the half. I mainly came to watch RJ because you don’t get to see a kid like that come through the area too often. Goodluck at UT I’ll definitely be following :).  For  PNG it always sucks to lose , but like most have said a lot of teams including mine would had loved to been there last night. 

16 hours ago, Cougtalk said:

Welcome to basketball season PNG. O btw I told you so.

Oh, the irony of talking crap about a team who just played in the third round of the playoffs for the third straight season while watching your team play basketball. It's too funny. I know you got a faster start on BB season than we did. 

On 12/1/2018 at 8:40 PM, hookem14 said:

Are you kidding? FBM is really good.    Really Good...They have 6 starters on offense faster than our fastest guy on defense. We could literally be the best tackling team in the state and we still don’t hang with this team.

Yes they’re good and would beat us 10 out of 10 times, but it doesn’t change we’re a poorly  coached defense that can’t tackle.