Fort Bend Marshall 53 Port Neches-Groves 14/FINAL

WOSgrad

33 minutes ago, fox said:

that just goes to show you he is not as special as PNG people make him out to be.

he is just special because he goes to PNG

Put to you this way. If RJ was FBM QB and there QB played for PNG the score would still be the same.  They simply have a lot more to work with. At this level it takes a whole team not one outstanding player. 

45 minutes ago, FrodoNDN said:

They have 4 RJ's on offense....lol

42 minutes ago, fox said:

that just goes to show you he is not as special as PNG people make him out to be.

1st. So those 4 kids are going to UT.

2nd. No he not just special because he is @ PNG. He's special so he's GOING  to UT. 

9 minutes ago, Whoa said:

IMO PNG has no defense. Faircloth is obsessed with Qb records   2/3 rounds is all you get with that mind set. But I am Sure I will get a backdraft of criticism with this post  Chris Gohlke and Matt Burnett would agree with defense wins championships 

You get what you get. Hard to criticize the truth. We have had some of our best offenses with BF and some of our worst defenses.. But hey, it’s tough!!!

11 minutes ago, Spyder53 said:

2nd. No he not just special because he is @ PNG. He's special so he's GOING  to UT. 

I was being facetious about 4 Rj's and some one had to be a douche bisquit and make a comment....Hornsby is definitely RJ talent and i hope he goes to tge Aggies...

10 minutes ago, Spyder53 said:

3 hours ago, fox said:

Roschon is the real deal not only on the field but off as well! If Roschon had a team to play with like FBM it would be a different story! You can’t take anything away from that kid he just didn’t have the full package of a team! I look forward to watching RJ play and it has been great seeing such a role model grow up in our community! He is a very special talented kid! 

7 hours ago, PNGNDN1990 said:

Roschon is the real deal not only on the field but off as well! If Roschon had a team to play with like FBM it would be a different story! You can’t take anything away from that kid he just didn’t have the full package of a team! I look forward to watching RJ play and it has been great seeing such a role model grow up in our community! He is a very special talented kid! 

Haters going to hate