Fort Bend Marshall 53 Port Neches-Groves 14/FINAL

WOSgrad

4 minutes ago, hookem14 said:

Are you kidding? FBM is really good.    Really Good...They have 6 starters on   offense faster than our fastest guy on    defense. We could literally be the best tackling team in the state and we still don’t hang with this team.

People have a hard time believing when a team is simply better. Always gotta resort to blaming coaches. God forbid we let the players take ownership.

41 minutes ago, hookem14 said:

Are you kidding? FBM is really good.    Really Good...They have 6 starters on offense faster than our fastest guy on defense. We could literally be the best tackling team in the state and we still don’t hang with this team.

Yes they’re good and would beat us 10 out of 10 times, but it doesn’t change we’re a poorly  coached defense that can’t tackle.

15 minutes ago, CCbigfan said:

Even Their Flagg runners all have been clocked at 4.4 speed and they run barefooted lol, Unreal. Crosby met fbm in the second round a couple of years ago and got smacked 42-24

I said the same thing. Those cats can fly.

You can't tackle what you can't touch. Speed kills.

Marshall is just too much. We left at halftime. 

Look most new PN-G would take a masterful game with a lot of self-inflicted mistakes by FBM for us to win. If you are disappointed in this team of Indians then you need to look at yourself. These kids played a great season. I am so happy for the team. Time for them too celebrate a great season. Here is my message to you. PN-G will be a really good team next season. Blake Boast will be a great young QB and he will be here for two seasons. The O -Line will wholly be back next season including the best O lineman in southeast Texas in J Garth. DaeDae will be in the backfield next season with Deslatte all who watches lower school football knows what he can do. The Indians will be a good team again next season and will compete for the first goal of a district championship. I look for a fine Indians team in 2019. Its been a pleasure watching these past three seasons. and the three with Morse as well. The Indians will do as they always do and march on into the next battlefield.