Eagles @ Dallas

Cowboys Week 14  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Philadelphia Eagles
    • Dallas Cowboys

Eagles win over the Redskins 28-14 on MNF. Now Cowboys need to take care of the Eagles on Sunday. Giants won yesterday over the Bears in OT, 30-27. So, mathematically, everyone is officially still in playoff contention, at least for one more week.

NFC East Standings:

Cowboys  7-5

Eagles      6-6

Redskins  6-6

Giants      4-8

NFC East Remaining Schedule:

Cowboys--- Eagles, @ Colts, Bucs, @ Giants

Eagles--- @ Cowboys, @ Rams, Texans, @ Redskins

Redskins--- Giants, @ Jags, @ Titans, Eagles

Giants--- @ Redskins, Titans, @ Colts, Cowboys

11 hours ago, Crawford said:

NFC East Standings:

Cowboys  7-5

Eagles      6-6

Redskins  6-6

Giants      4-8

NFC East Remaining Schedule:

Cowboys--- Eagles, @ Colts, Bucs, @ Giants

Eagles--- @ Cowboys, @ Rams, Texans, @ Redskins

Redskins--- Giants, @ Jags, @ Titans, Eagles

Giants--- @ Redskins, Titans, @ Colts, Cowboys

That schedule favors the heck out of the Cowboys.

22 minutes ago, Tigers2010 said:

I have told you this. My parents and brothers are huge Cowboys fans. After 20+ I can't handle the Cowboy hype all the time. It is nothing personal.

There are so many haters, it's difficult to keep all their stories straight.

Cowboys have a playoff shot.... Then look out.

20 minutes ago, baddog said:

There are so many haters, it's difficult to keep all their stories straight.

Cowboys have a playoff shot.... Then look out.

They should have more than a shot. They are in the drivers seat to win that garbage of a division. And I have been hearing the "look out" comment for 2 decades. I believe it when they reach a Super Bowl. But, I would assume Cowboy fans would be over the moon for just a playoff win.

13 minutes ago, Tigers2010 said:

They should have more than a shot. They are in the drivers seat to win that garbage of a division. And I have been hearing the "look out" comment for 2 decades. I believe it when they reach a Super Bowl. But, I would assume Cowboy fans would be over the moon for just a playoff win.

You couldn't be more wrong. For any team..... Making the playoffs should be a shot in the arm. Oakland won it as a wild card. You never know what can happen. Dallas getting hot at the right time and you know it. This trash division had a SB winner last year. Eagles falling short this year but the hardest thing to do is repeat.

Anyway, I like the Cowboys to win this game. Philly has the toughest schedule left in the division and Washington is on their 3rd QB. It is hard to envision a scenario in which either can get win the division.

They will pull either the Rams or the Saints in the Division Round. They could beat either. Will be fun to watch the end of the season play out.

On 11/28/2018 at 3:15 PM, Tigers2010 said:

And before you ask, my favorite teams are as follows

NBA-Golden State

NFL- Patriots/Chiefs/Rams

MLB- Boston (for real)

High School Football- Newton

High School Basketball- Silsbee

On 12/4/2018 at 1:15 PM, Tigers2010 said:

Garbage? I'll admit, I've seen the NFC East a heck a lot better in the pass, but at least it's a stronger division then what your Patriots and Rams are in. In fact, when is the last time the AFC East had been a competitive division?

By the way, it's something how all of your favorites teams, are currently having success. Maybe that's what I should try doing, then maybe I wouldn't be so stressed out after watching the games that I watch. lol. 

3 hours ago, baddog said:

Hey, we suck bad enough to be leading Pittsburgh's division. Some of these other division leaders and wild card hopefuls will be also rans.  It doesn't just happen to the Cowboys. So look out.

Dear Lord man... You waited over 24 hours to continue beating the dead horse. I've already ate the Crow for the Saints, picked Dallas to win Sunday, picked them to win the division.... I'm over continuing this. Good luck Dallas, I hope all your dreams come true. 

1 hour ago, Crawford said:

Garbage? I'll admit, I've seen the NFC East a heck a lot better in the pass, but at least it's a stronger division then what your Patriots and Rams are in. In fact, when is the last time the AFC East had been a competitive division?

By the way, it's something how all of your favorites teams, are currently having success. Maybe that's what I should try doing, then maybe I wouldn't be so stressed out after watching the games that I watch. lol. 

Bro, my "favorite teams list" was a joke. Y'all gotta loosen up. 

But I have a hard time comparing the Patriots with Dallas for obvious reasons. Again like I told Baddog, I'm done with the Dallas arguments. They should be in the playoffs. What happens from there, who knows maybe they win a game or two. Good luck Dallas.

43 minutes ago, Tigers2010 said:

Bro, my "favorite teams list" was a joke. Y'all gotta loosen up. 

But I have a hard time comparing the Patriots with Dallas for obvious reasons. Again like I told Baddog, I'm done with the Dallas arguments. They should be in the playoffs. What happens from there, who knows maybe they win a game or two. Good luck Dallas.

How's anyone supposed to know you're joking? You didn't give any indication that you were. Besides, I don't know you. As far as I know is, what you're saying is really you. Ya get what trying to say Bra?

The Boys will not only make the playoffs, but will at least get to the NFC championship game. I bet the farm on it. lol 

9 hours ago, Crawford said:

How's anyone supposed to know you're joking? You didn't give any indication that you were. Besides, I don't know you. As far as I know is, what you're saying is really you. Ya get what trying to say Bra?

The Boys will not only make the playoffs, but will at least get to the NFC championship game. I bet the farm on it. lol farm on it.

For staters it has two different high school Teams on it. That's should be an indication. Another indication next to Boston, it says (for real) because that one actually is true. 

11 hours ago, Tigers2010 said:

Dear Lord man... You waited over 24 hours to continue beating the dead horse. I've already ate the Crow for the Saints, picked Dallas to win Sunday, picked them to win the division.... I'm over continuing this. Good luck Dallas, I hope all your dreams come true. 

All the anti-Cowboy comments? Talk about a dead horse! Stick with that AFC east division where nobody can beat the Patriots.

I only waited 11 hours this time. Of course I slept during that time.