Silsbee 38 Giddings 21/FINAL

WOSgrad

On 12/2/2018 at 0:04 PM, wosfan1992 said:

Both teams better than Jasper and WOS ? Are you stupid or delusional?

Neither lol this isn’t the same silsbee team from a couple weeks ago and whoever won this game will be going to the 5th round and the way silsbee is playing right now I give them the all around talent edge over cuero, it’s going to be a heck of a game. Enjoy your last week of football. 

39 minutes ago, Footballfan77 said:

Y’all are idiots good thing y’all don’t get paid to to do this lol, y’all are underestimating the way sislbee is playing right now. 

I’m pretty sure I’m the one who said Silsbee would EASILY beat Giddings, and you’re the one who said Giddings would win. So who is the idiot again?

you might wanna go back and read before you start throwing out the name calling. Badsanta is the one who said Giddings would be 4th place, I simply corrected him and said they would be 3rd behind wos and Silsbee. 

45 minutes ago, Tigers2010 said:

You picked Giddings to beat Silsbee by 2+ scores didn't you? You also said Giddings had a tougher schedule than Silsbee... And they are idiots?

I did and if you had been at the game you’d know a few tough breaks for Giddings and if the ball bounces a different away it would have been a closer ball game. Silsbee is playing at a high level of football right and has luck on there side. Don’t speak on what you don’t know. 

53 minutes ago, Tigers2010 said:

You picked Giddings to beat Silsbee by 2+ scores didn't you? You also said Giddings had a tougher schedule than Silsbee... And they are idiots?

Yes sir and I stand by what I said. Silsbee is playing a special mind of football right now and I wouldn’t be surprised if there the team I’m watching in jerry world.