East Chambers 35 Cameron Yoe 34/FINAL-OT

WOSgrad

Well honestly after seeing both teams and not biased I hope EC wins coming from Woodville BUT Grandviews passing game is very potent. Franklin and Woodville were so similar. I think Wville Secondary got exposed and Franklin was one dimensional like Woodville but a better D. I think it will be close but GV 38-30. Hope not though!!

EC  35 Cameron Yoeman 34

Well it happened again.  EC was ahead all but the very last part of the 4th quarter.  EC was up 21 to 7 in the first quarter.  WOW.  Yoe has a very good team.  EC was too loose big.  Didnot happen.  Will not happen against Grandview.  Knowing that Grandview has a very good team.   So does EC.  AND these guys are hungrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.  All of them, including the coaches ,  fans ,  and ect.  I noticed the NeySayers were out on last weeks game, although, they were all pulling for us.  I am sure there are more not for us.  well, just have to prove you wrong also.