Save James- Parents on opposite sides of if their 6 yr old is trans

PhatMack19

This is the hidden content, please

A CHILD BEING PREPARED FOR SEX-CHANGE SURGERY AT AGE 6!

• James is a 6 year old boy – his mother is attempting to change his gender
  • James prefers to be a boy, but since the age of 3, his mother has chosen to dress him as a girl, and call him by the name “Luna”
  • She has enrolled him in Coppell Schools as a girl. He is currently in 1st grade. The teachers and administrators know that he is a boy, but the other parents and students are unaware
  • He is undergoing “social transitioning” therapy to prepare him for chemical castration at age 8
  • James’ father, Jeff is fighting to protect his son all alone
  • His mother has support and financial backing
  • Jeff needs both financial help with legal fees and help networking to find expert witnesses who will help him keep his son safe
  • The court is requiring Jeff to pay for transgender therapy and the future sexual mutilation of his son
  • Courts have enjoined Jeff from dressing James as a boy at school, from teaching him that he is a boy, and from sharing religious teachings on sexuality and gender
  • He has been accused of ABUSE for saying that his son is a boy

Liberalism is without a doubt, a mental disorder.

From the article:

The boy was diagnosed with gender dysphoria by a gender transition therapist the mother, a pediatrician, chose for her son to see. According to the therapist's notes, the boy chose to identify as a girl when he was in sessions alone with his mother; alternatively, he chose to identify as a boy when he was in sessions alone with his father. 

What a tragic situation for this kid to have to live in.

43 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Liberalism is without a doubt, a mental disorder.

From the article:

The boy was diagnosed with gender dysphoria by a gender transition therapist the mother, a pediatrician, chose for her son to see. According to the therapist's notes, the boy chose to identify as a girl when he was in sessions alone with his mother; alternatively, he chose to identify as a boy when he was in sessions alone with his father. 

What a tragic situation for this kid to have to live in.

I have an almost 6 yr old.  I went to Nederland and the wife PNG, so we give each other hell especially during MCM week.  He roots for the team of the parent that he’s with at the time, which is Normal.  That doesn’t mean that he doesn’t bleed Black & Gold!

He goes to kindergarten in Port Neches, so now I have the whole school system trying to brain wash my kid against me.  It’s ridiculous!

I’m not really trying to make a joke.  My point is that a kid that age will do what they think is accepted by their parents.  No way in hell are they able to make a decision that will alter the rest of their lives.  Especially when this crazy lady is trying to have the kid sterilized at age 8 and start a full transition.  

33 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

I have an almost 6 yr old.  I went to Nederland and the wife PNG, so we give each other hell especially during MCM week.  He roots for the team of the parent that he’s with at the time, which is Normal.  That doesn’t mean that he doesn’t bleed Black & Gold!

He goes to kindergarten in Port Neches, so now I have the whole school system trying to brain wash my kid against me.  It’s ridiculous!

I’m not really trying to make a joke.  My point is that a kid that age will do what they think is accepted by their parents.  No way in hell are they able to make a decision that will alter the rest of their lives.  Especially when this crazy lady is trying to have the kid sterilized at age 8 and start a full transition.  

This lady is crazy, and I agree with your first post, this is child abuse, plain and simple.

I can't imagine the hell this Dad is going through, especially if she is successful in her efforts.