Titans @ Texans MNF

2 hours ago, Tigers2010 said:

Man, where are all the Deshaun Watson is just like Brock Osweiler guys? 

They seem to have disappeared after week 3. No doubt the guy struggled a bit early but he has the "it" factor the Texans have needed at qb since 02. It may be the ugliest 8 game winning streak in NFL history but Al Davis said it best. 

I was at the game and I was so upset when they didn’t give the ball to Derrick Henry at the goalline. That what lost us the game. 

I been to a a lot of games and I have to say that Texans fans are the worst. Got into 3 confrontations. Fans calling trash. Following me outside talking crap. Worst experience I had in a sports game in a long time

2 hours ago, king said:

I was at the game and I was so upset when they didn’t give the ball to Derrick Henry at the goalline. That what lost us the game. 

I been to a a lot of games and I have to say that Texans fans are the worst. Got into 3 confrontations. Fans calling trash. Following me outside talking crap. Worst experience I had in a sports game in a long time

That is strange. I went to the Houston/Miami game, wearing my Miami gear and didn't have any issues whatsoever.

On 11/30/2018 at 11:29 AM, king said:

Yes, you can find that anywhere. I would say it stems mainly from the hatred of Bud Adams. He "robbed" Houston of their precious Oilers. All he wanted was a new stadium. Houston wouldn't do it so he left with his team and went to Tennessee. Probably more to it, but, how long was it, 3-4 years later they built NRG? Oilers we so precious to Houston fans they didn't sell out a 1st round playoff game in Houston, with Warren Moon as QB, and it was blacked out.

It's why I'm kinda leary of Houstonians calling themselves "Fans".

On 11/30/2018 at 11:29 AM, king said:

Hate to hear fans were acting that way towards you, most of us aren't that way. SF fans were rough when the wife and I went to watch the Texans vs. 49ers the last year they played at Candlestick (what a dump!). We did sit by a great older couple who had the same season tickets for 35 years and he told me a few stories of big games/moments over the years which in hindsight was probably the coolest moment of the trip. He and most season ticket holders were not happy with the location of the new stadium.