East Chambers vs Cameron Yoe

About a week ago

I see all the Ney sayers are awake,  Oh Well,  EC has been getting better each week,  when they played crockett they were too loose, well, it was a convincing win.  Then they played West, also were too loose and also was a convincing win.  Cameron Yoe will be no different.  Especially with all our youth playing.    i can see that the ney sayers all want Yoe to win.  Well, TOO BAD..    Even if EC wins by one point it is a win.  There will be a win by EC.  Crockett had a good team , and so did West.   And I am sure Cameron Yoe has a good team.  And will score ,  although EC has a better team and will score more.   EC by 10.

17 hours ago, thumper72 said:

I see all the Ney sayers are awake,  Oh Well,  EC has been getting better each week,  when they played crockett they were too loose, well, it was a convincing win.  Then they played West, also were too loose and also was a convincing win.  Cameron Yoe will be no different.  Especially with all our youth playing.    i can see that the ney sayers all want Yoe to win.  Well, TOO BAD..    Even if EC wins by one point it is a win.  There will be a win by EC.  Crockett had a good team , and so did West.   And I am sure Cameron Yoe has a good team.  And will score ,  although EC has a better team and will score more.   EC by 10.

You’re comparing decent 3-loss teams (now 4) in crockett and West, to an excellent 1-loss team.  Yoe’s only loss is to 4a state-ranked 11-1 giddings, and that loss was by 1 point.  I’m rooting for EC, but I’d really like to know your justification in saying that they’re the better team, especially since it’s pretty clear you don’t really know anything about Yoe.  

Watched the film on YOE and Diboll. Diboll fumbled the ball and gave YOE short field 3 Times 21 points (Lost by 25). Diboll could not stop the pass and YOE just wore them down. YOE QB has a good arm and a great receiver #1 (Tall kid) that had a one handed catch with several other good catches. Number 14 (5' 9") also good receiver/reverse runner.  Both backs for YOE are good backs and Overall great play calling. YOE's defense did what Grandview did to Woodville, they stacked the line and made them go to the pass which Diboll could not do. YOE's defense did have a hard time with Diboll's big back that let Diboll put up some points. YOE is well coached and very disciplined with few mistakes. EC will have to play very good game mistake free but I do think they can do it.

21 hours ago, thumper72 said:

Yoe will be different... 

1 hour ago, ECFAN#1 said:

Watched the film on YOE and Diboll. Diboll fumbled the ball and gave YOE short field 3 Times 21 points (Lost by 25). Diboll could not stop the pass and YOE just wore them down. YOE QB has a good arm and a great receiver #1 (Tall kid) that had a one handed catch with several other good catches. Number 14 (5' 9") also good receiver/reverse runner.  Both backs for YOE are good backs and Overall great play calling. YOE's defense did what Grandview did to Woodville, they stacked the line and made them go to the pass which Diboll could not do. YOE's defense did have a hard time with Diboll's big back that let Diboll put up some points. YOE is well coached and very disciplined with few mistakes. EC will have to play very good game mistake free but I do think they can do it.

Should be a great ballgame.  Can't wait to see it.  YOE PRIDE!!!