FB Marshall (12-0) vs PNG (9-3)

badndn

These two high powered offenses go at it on the turf in Baytown (Stallworth Stadium) next Friday night at 7:30. 

Battle of blue chip QBs. 

FB Marshall will have the most tallent PNG has faced since the Manvel team from 5/6 years ago. Could this be another last team with the ball wins like PNG/Crosby circa 2017? Can PNG slow down the track team the Buffs will put on the field? Will the PNG O Line give Shug time to find the open man as the Buffs secondary will no doubt close the gaps quicker than anyone PNG has faced to date?

#1 seeds prevail in Region 3 each in convincing fashion. 

It's  been a battle of 2 good QB's the last 2 years with Shug and Perez. You see how that turned out. We're going to need every single person to play their best game. Every down is going to count. No sugar coating. Their offense will probably score every possession. We need to also. 

The Buffs had to go into OT to beat Manvel by 1 point. They can be scored on. 

I'm not counting us out, but we're going to have our hands full. 

I believe in our team and I believe we have the best QB in the state. 

A PNG fan posted on another forum: 

"He is the captain and he is who we are going down swinging with! It's playoff and every game could be his last."

That gave me chills. 

How fitting for some Indians to go on the hunt for some Buffalos! Let's take them down!

Indians 46

Buffalos 42

25 minutes ago, NDNation said:

It's  been a battle of 2 good QB's the last 2 years with Shug and Perez. You see how that turned out. We're going to need every single person to play their best game. Every down is going to count. No sugar coating. Their offense will probably score every possession. We need to also. 

The Buffs had to go into OT to beat Manvel by 1 point. They can be scored on. 

I'm not counting us out, but we're going to have our hands full. 

I believe in our team and I believe we have the best QB in the state. 

A PNG fan posted on another forum: 

"He is the captain and he is who we are going down swinging with! It's playoff and every game could be his last."

That gave me chills. 

How fitting for some Indians to go on the hunt for some Buffalos! Let's take them down!

Indians 46

Buffalos 42

Great post, Ma'am, and great observation, the part I have in bold...

I drank some purple cool aid at NRG last night and I think PNG has more than a chance to knock off the Buffalos! Huntsville showed how good Manvel was last night. Stallworth will be rocking Friday night .. hell I might even do that chop crap with y’all. :) goodluck to the Indians.

7 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

I drank some purple cool aid at NRG last night and I think PNG has more than a chance to knock off the Buffalos! Huntsville showed how good Manvel was last night. Stallworth will be rocking Friday night .. hell I might even do that chop crap with y’all. :) goodluck to the Indians.

Please come and support the Indians with us. We welcome all with open arms

6 minutes ago, jake94 said:

This game will probably resemble the College Station games the past couple of seasons. FBM is the much more talented team. It will take a huge effort from the whole PNG team.

It is going to take a perfect game from PNG to win it if FBM runs the ball they will be able to Roschon off the field and eat up the clock. 

Nothing this season has happened how I expected it, and a lot of things that have been true in past seasons haven't happened this season. Usually PNG starts out seasons looking really good, then falls short against superior competition in later games. Usually PNG's defense struggles a lot. This season, we have peaked in the latter half of the season and the defense is better than normal. For all we know FB Marshall isn't much better than PNG. Our loss to Huntsville is looking better and better. We can hang with good teams. Just have to play solid defense and take advantage of any gaps in the FB Marshall defense to punish them for focusing on RJ. It won't be easy. FB Marshall is probably one of the best in the state. In any case, I'm hoping for a rematch against Huntsville in the 4th round. 

3 hours ago, BHFAN said:

Lol come on out and watch lol

I watched some of their highlights their defense isnt that perfect. I think PNG can score in them but i think our defense has to play on another level. They have played well last few weeks but this game will be our second toughest test yet. Huntsvilles defense is a hell of alot better than Marshalls defense so i think it will be interesting.

I have not seen any team manhandle us like Huntsville did. They are superior at everything and are physical. They are a top 5 team in my mind. If we play the best game of the year we can hang, I think we will score points, we are just a poor tackling team, and I think we will allow a bunch of points. No prediction, but I think we have a shot if we play BEST we can..

36 minutes ago, Stattrax said:

I have not seen any team manhandle us like Huntsville did. They are superior at everything and are physical. They are a top 5 team in my mind. If we play the best game of the year we can hang, I think we will score points, we are just a poor tackling team, and I think we will allow a bunch of points. No prediction, but I think we have a shot if we play BEST we can..

Huntsville held Manvel to 10. No one should be sleeping on that team. They are stellar defensively and have a good offense. They physically dominated manvel’s oline at the point of attack. They have a wideout #1 that physically and ballskill dominated every corner Manvel put on him. Anyone sleeping on Huntsville is in for a rude awakening.