WOS vs Jasper - Friday 7:30 @ LAMAR

wo-s#1

The difference between Hunt injury and our QB injury is that sad to say our backup QB may be better. Younger and not as mobile but he can most definitely sling. He’s actually started a few games due to outplaying Wilson. I’m ready for this upcoming matchup. I know we don’t look ahead, but since the loss we took to jasper , Coach T had to be licking his chops for this again. I love the way we’re starting to peak right at the right time. With that being said this isn’t the regular season, this is PLAYOFF BALL what we live for.Β Give me WOS by 10Β 

Β 

Going with Dawgs in a close one. Both Defense's are playing great ball right now. Even though injuries happened with both squads they still have found a way to win. No it will not be anything like the Week 6 matchup.. its going to be even better. Classic Jasper vs WOS

Wherever and Whenever it will be played that atmosphere will be epic!

Jasper 24

WOS 21

5 minutes ago, bulldawg64 said:

Why can't They determine the site to be played that's crazy never heard by a Monday still no venueΒ 

I wonder if the coaches are going back and forth with this.

I know on the way home from our game, I was already looking to see where we played the next one. It was posted before we made it home.

41 minutes ago, Gasilla said:

I'd bet all the money in my pocket he plays, no matter what's said here by "insiders". LOL

I for sure hope Hunt will be at 100 percent and plays.Β  But if he were to play when not ready, he could get an injury that could keep him from playing forever.Β  Not worth it just to try to win this game.Β  I am confident that the Jasper coaches will make the proper decision.