WOS vs Jasper - Friday 7:30 @ LAMAR

wo-s#1

57 minutes ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE HOPE ITS A BLESS ONE FOR YOU. First I wanna say to lcm dj and others that dont know me. Back to back gun ho and couple of others knew I wasn't going to go see Katy and north shore even though I think it will be one for the books too. I was just juicing up the room. 2nd lcm I never said i dont support the kids in the golden t or the south. I meant I probably would listen the radio or catch it  on the news. But you just don't the know people from lcm bc orangefield that I know that absolutely hate wos and said we r cheating that we have players that too old to being playing, we recruiting kids from others schools and all I say is... everybody hates a winner. So I don't think everyone in lcm feels the same way u do. I tell my daughter all the time when you guys play lcm bc and orangefield in softball u will see first hand what total destruction feels like. I always tell her  if u dont work hard like them its going to be lights out, and said if your not going to work hard like them then don't waste the team and my time. But I don't wish bad on anyone just may not follow it closely like I would wos. I will be at the game probably standing on the sideline watching to is the quest for a fifth tittle will continue or end. Everyone be safe on the road no matter where ur going. I saw a thing about could newton beat a 6a school.what it should say can newton be a really good 6a school. Good day everyone and remember 2ND IS FIRST PLACE LOSER. MY CRYSTAL BALL STILL HAS IT 28 17 STANGZ! but the same crystal ball had the saints 55 to 0 over the cowboys last night. I'm out

Going to be a tough one, especially without the starting QB.

35 minutes ago, aTmfan06 said:

Couple people I know from Jasper seem to think he is a no go tonight 

19 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Guess #7 Hunt may not play.  But his little brother from the JV may play?  No idea what his number is.  Wasn't on the program last week.

29 minutes ago, Bulldogs92 said:

Coach Barbay didn't seem to optimistic about Hunt playing this morning on the radio show. That could be gamesmanship, though, in case someone from Orange was listening. 

If Hunt does NOT play then this game is a toss up, with the coin leaning in WOS favor. 

And I know that all the Jasper fans will be screaming that they have been plenty good with the back-ups in, BUT HUNT is a special dude.

WOS minus the starting QB

Jasper minus Hunt

WOS has the advantage.

27 minutes ago, PlayActionPass said:

If Hunt does NOT play then this game is a toss up, with the coin leaning in WOS favor. 

And I know that all the Jasper fans will be screaming that they have been plenty good with the back-ups in, BUT HUNT is a special dude.

WOS minus the starting QB

Jasper minus Hunt

WOS has the advantage.

Whistling in the dark keeps the buggers away also.  Especially while walking past the graveyard. I know this is dumb.  Just doing my part to help get to 20 pages!  At least this site is not dead..

15 minutes ago, Bulldogs92 said:

The big key to me is turnovers. The balls are gonna be wet and I think both defenses are gonna play well. Who's gonna make the fewest mistakes?

With WOS playing an inexperienced QB, I would definitely agree with that. The Stangs are going to have to throw the ball to win this game, and turnovers could be HUGE!!!!

8 minutes ago, wosfan1992 said:

#9’Terrell is the starting QB tonight. He’s battle tested already no worries, this isn’t his first game starting this season. Let go Stangs!

Saw in the Giddings/Silsbee thread that 3 out of 4 writers( DCTF ) have Giddings/Jasper in the quarter finals.Lets prove em wrong Stangs.Once again.

11 minutes ago, GUNHO said:

Saw in the Giddings/Silsbee thread that 3 out of 4 writers( DCTF ) have Giddings/Jasper in the quarter finals.Lets prove em wrong Stangs.Once again.

I LOVE the fact that we’re the underdogs. It’s not fair comparing this teams to the past years team. Now that the expectations aren’t as high, we can play freely and just upset people. I’ve been a firm believer in them since day 1. 

First WOS/Jasper game- Jasper full strength, WOS was not full strength. WOS was struggling at QB also, and found a QB during the Silsbee game. If both teams where playing full strength I'd give the edge to WOS. 

Second WOS/Jasper game- Nether team is at full strength, both teams missing key players. I have no idea who will win. One thing about the game it's WOS v Jasper it will not disappoint. 

8 minutes ago, STiger85 said:

First WOS/Jasper game- Jasper full strength, WOS was not full strength. WOS was struggling at QB also, and found a QB during the Silsbee game. If both teams where playing full strength I'd give the edge to WOS. 

Second WOS/Jasper game- Nether team is at full strength, both teams missing key players. I have no idea who will win. One thing about the game it's WOS v Jasper it will not disappoint. 

Also the 4 guys that start on defense is paying huge dividends. For w.o and that's not including cooper.after the jasper and silsbee game CT knew he had to put some kids in there that could get it done.

56 minutes ago, PlayActionPass said:

Not sure why you quoted me, but thanks, I think.

Just playing with you.  Not you, not sure whose posts seem unchanged from first game.  "Cannot run on WOS."  I believed that then, believe it now.  But I was wrong to believe it for the first game.  Just waiting to see for this game.