WOS vs Jasper - Friday 7:30 @ LAMAR

wo-s#1

1 hour ago, GUNHO said:

Went to school with David.He was a year ahead of me.He got his arm broke and was lost to us with our Semi game against Pharr San Juan Alamo.We lost 17-13 or something like that.The back up,bless his heart,could not pass and had two left feet.I still believe had we had Foster we win State. 

Yeah I wasn't going to mention how the Stark season ended.  

26 minutes ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

Just trying to let the daughter/cheerleader know that's it other than that I have no interest in this game but my child needs to know. Just pop another blood pressure pill lol

If it happens, it is the high school football gods smiling upon him!  He can make good on his word to watch Katy/NS and now attend this one.  Well played sir 

13 minutes ago, #1stangfan said:

If it happens, it is the high school football gods smiling upon him!  He can make good on his word to watch Katy/NS and now attend this one.  Well played sir 

I love it when a plan comes together but like wos grad said nothing has changed and if anybody knows its him so I will flip a coin 

8 hours ago, LC-M said:

I’ll be sitting on y’all side. I’ve never owned a blue and silver shirt. I’ve seen a lot of LCM grads put them on and a lot folks that live in LCM wearing those shirts around town. I won’t mention those mustang guys. When did your wife graduate ?

I also graduated from LCM and have been converted to a Mustang fan (marriage). I used to get labeled a traitor, but people have just learned to accept it! My dad graduated from Jasper and has already been texting me about this game. 

Go Stangs!

19 minutes ago, Mrs.#1StangFan said:

I also graduated from LCM and have been converted to a Mustang fan (marriage). I used to get labeled a traitor, but people have just learned to accept it! My dad graduated from Jasper and has already been texting me about this game. 

Go Stangs!

Nothing wrong with converting over. I just don’t like hearing people not supporting Orange. No matter what school district it is. If we want new buisness or any kind of growth coming to the area we need to support our community. The Mayor of Orange went and spoke to the LCM band kids before they went to state competition and he is WOS alum, and I thought that was great. I think no matter what it is WOS, LCM, OF these schools represent Orange. By the way what year did graduate ? 

30 minutes ago, Mrs.#1StangFan said:

Go Stangs!

She started high school in 2001 and loved it so much she stayed until 2008.

7 hours ago, #1stangfan said:

Great post.  Wilson had made a great contribution on D!!  If he is out, he will be missed in that regard as well.

He is better on defense. And he knows how to hold containment well.but the emergence of #4 at rover is huge.he had #14 tackles last game.and bcz u dont have wilson.51,54 will rotate there any way.trust and believe watching them practice. They know the word containment.i thought CT was gonna bust a blood vessel in practice that one time they didn't contain that sweep in practice. Not been prepared isn't an option. Bcz of what happened the last time.this is fixing to be an old fashioned slobber knocker.jasper win the first time has given them all the confidence in the world.me personally I hate that they meet so early.gud luck to both.

43 minutes ago, JaspD55 said:

So its Thursday, Ive been trying to keep up with this thread but does anyone know the exact status of injured players on both teams? Who plays who doesn't? Be great if both teams were full strength, if so I cant help but give WOS a slight edge in this one, at this time of year?

The qb Wilson is not playing for wos and I think it 1 or 2 on jasper side 

1 hour ago, JaspD55 said:

So its Thursday, Ive been trying to keep up with this thread but does anyone know the exact status of injured players on both teams? Who plays who doesn't? Be great if both teams were full strength, if so I cant help but give WOS a slight edge in this one, at this time of year?

22 hours ago, j_dog said:

According to both sides injured players want be a factor.Say they want miss a beat.Not sure I agree with that.

14 hours ago, LC-M said:

Nothing wrong with converting over. I just don’t like hearing people not supporting Orange. No matter what school district it is. If we want new buisness or any kind of growth coming to the area we need to support our community. The Mayor of Orange went and spoke to the LCM band kids before they went to state competition and he is WOS alum, and I thought that was great. I think no matter what it is WOS, LCM, OF these schools represent Orange. By the way what year did graduate ? 

5 hours ago, dj said:

Bcz I have always had so much respect for jasper.  And the teams of setx. No matter what sport it is I'll cheer them on. That's why I kinda head that jasper is D2 now.

I think I know how you feel.  It is great to get to play WOS, but on a seeding basis, this probably should be the state championship game.  Kind of a shame actually to have to play at this level.