WOS vs Jasper - Friday 7:30 @ LAMAR

wo-s#1

8 minutes ago, LC-M said:

delusional. I bet if WOS started going down hill he would be the first one to jump ship with a northsore or Katy shirt lol

Ha ur so funny. I was there when they  missed the playoffs 4 years in a row when t left losing and winning doesn't make me a fan of teams. The love and passion I have does. I'm a fan of teams all over the country the handnt won championships since the early 80s and I handnt abandoned them. So y would I ever leave wos.

18 minutes ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

Ha ur so funny. I was there when they  missed the playoffs 4 years in a row when t left losing and winning doesn't make me a fan of teams. The love and passion I have does. I'm a fan of teams all over the country the handnt won championships since the early 80s and I handnt abandoned them. So y would I ever leave wos.

I didn't know that teams were still playing on Thursday's I thought that was just the first two rounds 

1 hour ago, LC-M said:

That’s surprising you were talking about going to the North Shore vs Katy game earlier in this thread due to WOS and Jasper did not pick a stadium. Then here you state WOS is the only team for for you in the state.  Boy I bet you have trouble getting dressed in the morning lol I bet if those other sports would matter if they were making state championship runs. 

No i wouldn't, football is life the rest is just details 

1 hour ago, LC-M said:

That’s surprising you were talking about going to the North Shore vs Katy game earlier in this thread due to WOS and Jasper did not pick a stadium. Then here you state WOS is the only team for for you in the state.  Boy I bet you have trouble getting dressed in the morning lol I bet if those other sports would matter if they were making state championship runs. 

Attitude is everything kinda hurt my feelings with that one too. Bcz when he first asked the question abt where the game would be played and what time.i told him. It wasnt a guess or hear say from someone in the streets. One of the coaches and I are really gud friends.and another stops by my house from time to time.the delay wasnt on either team.it was on Lamar end.on confirming everything. They were on Thanksgiving break.but they did let both coaches kno that the game was a go for Friday.all was left to do was the time.so if anyone couldn't wait til Monday evening wasnt really planning  on going.and another thing I go to practice all the time and talk with a few of them.

4 hours ago, GUNHO said:

He goes way back before there was a WOS...back to the 60s and there was no WOS until 1977.But I got the point.lol

Kind of funny.  He picked up on West Orange but apparently overlooked the game against Stark in 1962 at Jasper.  That game also did not end well for Jasper either.  65-6 loss.  Jasper celebrated anyway because they scored a TD against a top 10 ranked team

That was a David Foster qb'd team for Stark if any of you Orange folks are old enough to remember him.

5 minutes ago, j_dog said:

Kind of funny.  He picked up on West Orange but apparently overlooked the game against Stark in 1962 at Jasper.  That game also did not end well for Jasper either.  65-6 loss.  Jasper celebrated anyway because they scored a TD against a top 10 ranked team

That was a David Foster qb'd team for Stark if any of you Orange folks are old enough to remember him.

Went to school with David.He was a year ahead of me.He got his arm broke and was lost to us with our Semi game against Pharr San Juan Alamo.We lost 17-13 or something like that.The back up,bless his heart,could not pass and had two left feet.I still believe had we had Foster we win State. 

46 minutes ago, GUNHO said:

Ok enough about Attitude.Lets talk Mustangs.Tell me about the QB playing Friday.Haven't seen him or know much about him.

He’s a Sophomore #9. Stands at about 6’4, the kid can sling it. He’s actually a much better passer than Wilson is, just not much of a runner. He’s started a few games this year. Even though Wilson will be missed, our offense won’t miss a beat. Passing game will be much more of a threat this game.

27 minutes ago, wosfan1992 said:

He’s a Sophomore #9. Stands at about 6’4, the kid can sling it. He’s actually a much better passer than Wilson is, just not much of a runner. He’s started a few games this year. Even though Wilson will be missed, our offense won’t miss a beat. Passing game will be much more of a threat this game.

Yes Wilson coming along but slowly. Gotta be careful so pop getting a shot