WOS vs Jasper - Friday 7:30 @ LAMAR

wo-s#1

Just to let you all know that that 350 won’t matter if you lose Friday. Just like y’all want us to know that this isn’t like the past years team well the meeting that took place was several games ago. If you’re satisfied with beating us in preseason and think it will be the same outcome then there will be some sad faces come friday night. We know you’ve guys (Jasper) has gotten better also like us, but keep bringing up that first game and you’ll be in for a rude awakening 

9 minutes ago, Jasper Fan said:

wos will have a lot of disappointed fans come Friday night. 

Disappointed because we will only have 3 games left this season....it goes by so quickly!

I’m joking....I think either team can win it and am looking forward to a classic matchup.  

I just hope too many of our fans didn’t jump off of a cliff when they didn’t know the location of the game by Saturday night.

5 hours ago, wo-s#1 said:

Don’t matter if he is healthy or not...he will NOT run wild on the chain gang again,matter of fact nobody on that team will 

Thats the same thing i was talking about we have alot of new faces on the field and they playing like its no tomorrow

Don’t matter if he is healthy or not...he will NOT run wild on the chain gang again,matter of fact nobody on that team will 

On 11/24/2018 at 10:18 PM, HasBeen36 said:

Why not the Butch??

I think they have a game there already or maybe Lamar cardinal stadium

U know it's no disrespect to hunt bcz the kid can play. But the moves CT has made defensively it doesn't matter if he is healthy or not.he want get the yards like last time. 58,69,23,4, 49 really didn't play much of defense the first time.so they will look totally different this time around.so jasper made them step there game.and that what makes it so exciting.even with the back up QB in there.low scoring game. And 1 thing ik is that no matter jasper can't fall behind with this defense.

4 minutes ago, dj said:

U know it's no disrespect to hunt bcz the kid can play. But the moves CT has made defensively it doesn't matter if he is healthy or not.he want get the yards like last time. 58,69,23,4, 49 really didn't play much of defense the first time.so they will look totally different this time around.so jasper made them step there game.and that what makes it so exciting.even with the back up QB in there.low scoring game. And 1 thing ik is that no matter jasper can't fall behind with this defense.

I saw some adjustments CT made during the Sweeny game because they were busting through straight up the middle just like Jasper did.  The difference was that Sweeny did not have the speed at the RB position to take it to the house.  Funny thing is as soon as Sweeny took the lead 3-0 I told my son watch what happens because WO-S is about to bow up and take over this game.  Have seen it to many times on too many playing surfaces and levels.  It is hard to beat a champion.  Many years Jasper has came into these games intimidated, I don't think they will be this year.  As someone pointed out up above, they better not come into the game expecting a repeat of the last one.  Whoever wins this game will have to earn it because both will want it.   I just hope I don't see another game with 20 penalties like Jasper's last game.  It was brutal.