WOS vs Jasper - Friday 7:30 @ LAMAR

wo-s#1

5 minutes ago, LC-M said:

Just out curiosity why not at Lumberton?

Before I moved to Houston, I stopped at a convenience store and the clerk said that they don't serve "N" at this store. Maybe they have evolved since then, however it's one the few times that I have called something like that. I left the store, to keep from getting a case. Back then I had a bad tom boy attitude. It has stuck with me to this day. Not everyone in Lumberton is that way I know. So that is why.

5 minutes ago, ladybug33 said:

Before I moved to Houston, I stopped at a convenience store and the clerk said that they don't serve "N" at this store. Maybe they have evolved since then, however it's one the few times that I have called something like that. I left the store, to keep from getting a case. Back then I had a bad tom boy attitude. It has stuck with me to this day. Not everyone in Lumberton is that way I know. So that is why.

I’m sorry you were treated that way. I was just thinking that you thought Lumberton didn’t have turf. 

27 minutes ago, ladybug33 said:

There is zero excuse for what happened to you.  Clearly I am not from Lumberton but I would like to think that was an isolated case and will not happen again.

4 hours ago, JasperDAWG said:

Or that u don't know Jasper didn't really "struggle" like it has been portrayed. One td called back on penalty another dropped in end zone and the fact that the majority of 3rd and 4th qtr we had what is called heavy package in to consume time. Hence the injury to 42.

I was at the game I left in the 3rd and listened to the 4th on the radio. After the first series I that jasper  would score 40+. 

I never said struggled so you can drop the quotes.  Also phantom points don’t count for uil so they typically leave them off the scoreboard.  Just so you are aware.   

I’m so glad y’all decided to go with the heavy package to not run the score up.  Lol give me a break! 

12 minutes ago, sportsfan_01 said:

I was at the game I left in the 3rd and listened to the 4th on the radio. After the first series I that jasper  would score 40+. 

I never said struggled so you can drop the quotes.  Also phantom points don’t count for uil so they typically leave them off the scoreboard.  Just so you are aware.   

I’m so glad y’all decided to go with the heavy package to not run the score up.  Lol give me a break! 

The location, time and date has been decided folks 

4 minutes ago, Back2Back said:

Please tell then

I was asked not to say anything. Lol the game will be played this week folks. Look at all the football fields are the same distance and width. I think WOS needs to stat thinking about winning the game no matter where your playing at that’s all it counts! Go Stangs