WOS vs Jasper - Friday 7:30 @ LAMAR

wo-s#1

One thing I can say about this young Bulldog team is they have allot of love for each other. I have seen teams that lose a player and look concern. But to have lost #7 and now #42 these kids had tears in there eyes and pain. They have a strong a very strong brotherhood and sometimes that will push you to greatness!!!! Let's get it done Jasper!!!!

1 hour ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

At this point. All this crying about when and where they should play, is really making me not even want to go to the game now. The outcome will be the outcome. Pick a spot a play football turf, grass  Houston, Beaumont, New York. just pick one I'm losing interest fast. 

Yeah...sure you are.lol

1 hour ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

At this point. All this crying about when and where they should play, is really making me not even want to go to the game now. The outcome will be the outcome. Pick a spot a play football turf, grass  Houston, Beaumont, New York. just pick one I'm losing interest fast. 

Attitude is everything. So that want happen.the game is Friday!! They're waiting on Lamar ppl to get back with them tomorrow.everything will be done first thing in the morning.its dumb Ik. One minute Lamar gave the thumbs up and both teams agreed on it.and now they having to wait til tomorrow bcz administrators were not back from Iowa.its stupid !! Regardless it's a Friday evening game.

22 minutes ago, dj said:

Attitude is everything. So that want happen.the game is Friday!! They're waiting on Lamar ppl to get back with them tomorrow.everything will be done first thing in the morning.its dumb Ik. One minute Lamar gave the thumbs up and both teams agreed on it.and now they having to wait til tomorrow bcz administrators were not back from Iowa.its stupid !! Regardless it's a Friday evening game.

Ok so the game is on a Friday, but not sure what time or where?

13 minutes ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

Ok so the game is on a Friday, but not sure what time or where?

And u know what Lamar stadium and Texan drive should be  the two options for next week if its silsbee on the other end play it right there at Lamar if giddings wins play it at Texan drive. 

I think WOS wins this match-up by 14 points. It is hard to beat a good team twice. WOS is having a "down year", but i think from playing Newton, Jasper, Crosby and Nederland in the pre-season will have helped them be ready for this match-up. Yeah, WOS has lost four games, but they lost those games from really good teams and while being young and trying to find their identity. With that being said, I am going with WOS to advance to the 4th round. 

3 hours ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

And u know what Lamar stadium and Texan drive should be  the two options for next week if its silsbee on the other end play it right there at Lamar if giddings wins play it at Texan drive. 

I would think and hope that is the case if there is a Tiger/Wos matchup.  But if we end up winning and facing Jasper all bets are off on a location.

1 hour ago, aTmfan06 said:

If Jasper was fully healthy I’d say that Jasper would take this one. But them being banged up definitely gives WOS the edge 

WO-S has played banged up all year, nobody felt sorry for us, we just kept playing. In fact most people are happy about our down year, no worries. Tradition, will, and pursuit Mustang Nation will prevail.

1 hour ago, aTmfan06 said:

If Jasper was fully healthy I’d say that Jasper would take this one. But them being banged up definitely gives WOS the edge 

Just wish the best for both those injured kids. But at the same time ik the opportunities w.o squandered against sweeney on offense. But what u dont see is the adjustments w.o has made against the run. And the emergence of #4 ,58,69,23 on defense paying huge dividends. And always remember with  CT only needing to see it once.bf he locks in.so it wouldn't matter if they were playing or not. The bigger the game the better they play.

50 minutes ago, ladybug33 said:

WO-S has played banged up all year, nobody felt sorry for us, we just kept playing. In fact most people are happy about our down year, no worries. Tradition, will, and pursuit Mustang Nation will prevail.

I don't think Jasper fans are "crying" about the injuries except for the injured player's feelings.  Injuries are part of the game.  But it is just being realistic that if a team loses a player that had over 350 yards in the first game it impacts your chances of winning.  Even so I believe Jasper will still be competitive.   But I do expect a lower scoring game.

7 minutes ago, ladybug33 said:

dj this is good news, my heart sank when I saw that hit he took while 4 refs looked on and did nothing. That Sweeny kid should have been thrown out the game for targeting. 

Yes he should have been. Refs missed a few calls but it's a part of the game. But the thing that worry me is that CT has made them changes on defense that really has payed off.and defense is really playing well. Ik we lost #6 for the year too.but #31 does a descent job at rover.so we want have to put our QB there the whole game.one man at rover want make a huge difference against jasper.bcz he has solidified his dline with 58,49,69.and 23 at LB.