WOS vs Jasper - Friday 7:30 @ LAMAR

wo-s#1

2 hours ago, T-daddy said:

Your smoking crack if you think WOS is gonna score 28 on the jasper defense!!!! 

Some wins give a team confidence.but if a team scores 24 pts and it should been more.some ppl must have forgotten all the penalties w.o had when they got inside the 15yd line.3x and 0 points. Just like jasper should've had 41 on the board bc they kneel at the 1.ik jasper has some injuries but w.o does too. Jasper won the first game.so w.o had to step there game up.made adjustments. I think both teams are better but no one made up excuses.it wasnt jasper fault that w.o didn't know how to line up.its gone.friday is a new day .so hopefully they want have any excuses either.

2 hours ago, tennisbc said:

So, is the hold up WOS wants to play on a Friday and Jasper does not or a location or both? You know if WOS wins the toss they will choose Friday. At this point the longer you wait the harder it might get to get a nice place to play.

Hold up is WOS will not play in lumberton which is half way for both and a turf field... WOS wants Lamar which is fine but if Lamar wins field won’t be available... 

This is the hidden content, please

Being told if Lamar loses their FCS playoff game that Jasper/West Orange-Stark will be played there...if the Cardinals win then the site is TBD

9 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

Being told if Lamar loses their FCS playoff game that Jasper/West Orange-Stark will be played there...if the Cardinals win then the site is TBD

Has even the day been determined if Lamar loses, Friday or Saturday?

I think wos & jasper game could go either way wos is better but so is jasper. I was at wos game this week very close game going to 4 th quarter. Wos was losing 3 to 0 . Wos kept shooting there self in foot with turn overs . If there offense plays like that i believe jasper will win . Jasper has some injuries but no excuse next man up . May the best team wins & represent our area