Silsbee vs Giddings

STigerNation

4 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

Aggie it would have been cool if you just told me bro but thanks. 

and it would be cool if you would take the time to look at the info that is posted here by a hard working admin of this site.

WOSGrad puts a lot of time and effort to have that type info posted for all (including our local other media folk) to see. I just hate no one takes the time to look for themselves.

17 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

and it would be cool if you would take the time to look at the info that is posted here by a hard working admin of this site.

WOSGrad puts a lot of time and effort to have that type info posted for all (including our local other media folk) to see. I just hate no one takes the time to look for themselves.

It happens sir. If someone ask me a question I dont usually follow up with a smart answer. I politely give them the answer and point to where it can be found next time. Maybe that's just me I dont know. 

21 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Do you think Silsbee can beat them?

Yeah it’s possible, Giddings defense is very physical but the dbs struggle in coverage and on offense the big back is pretty hard to bring down and the qb can burn you with his legs or his arm but the o-line struggles in pass pro. If Giddings is full strength I believe they will win by 1or2 tds but Giddings is pretty beat up right now so I can also see Silsbee winning by how explosive they’ve been recently. 

Silsbee may have more speed than Giddings has seen this year and Silsbee has played some pretty good defense thru the playoffs. Silsbee has 3 backs that all could be close to 800-1000 yards on the year. I've seen the big back for Giddings. He is a big kid but not super fast. If you can hit him and bring him down early, I see Silsbee winning. 10-2 vs 8-4 should be a great game. Silsbee 4 Loses have been to highly ranked 5A,4A, and #1 3A Newton.