Beaumont West Brook 54 Houston Strake Jesuit 43/FINAL

WOSgrad

4 hours ago, Kowboy98 said:

Too bad Peevy. It’s not about your personal feelings. It’s about the kids...their experiences and winning the game 

Personal feelings..... dude your way off track and u don’t have a clue.  He wants to put them in the best situation to win the game.

I see that u wanted Nrg based on ur post from earlier.  So whose got the personal feelings.  

1 hour ago, 5GallonBucket said:

Personal feelings..... dude your way off track and u don’t have a clue.  He wants to put them in the best situation to win the game.

I see that u wanted Nrg based on ur post from earlier.  So whose got the personal feelings.  

So explain to me what’s the best position to  win the game since you have all this figured out? I’m not off track and since you have all the answers please enlighten me. Also please share the scouting report on Tompkins 

6 hours ago, Kowboy98 said:

So explain to me what’s the best position to  win the game since you have all this figured out? I’m not off track and since you have all the answers please enlighten me. Also please share the scouting report on Tompkins 

No need to explain anything to u.  Apparently you ve never played in stadium of that size. 

And yes u are off track.  Go back and read your immature response. “Too bad Peevey..... it s not about your personal feelings”.   

No need to explain anything to u.  Apparently you ve never played in stadium of that size. 

And yes u are off track.  Go back and read your immature response. “Too bad Peevey..... it s not about your personal feelings”.   

It obvious you don't know much about what it means for the kids to play in NRG (or Astrodome in my years)

They will have this memory for the rest of their lives. Not just the players, but the Band, Stars, Bruin Bearers, Cheerleaders, students etc

Its apparent to me also that you have a personal relationship Peevey. I'm not bashing him or saying its the athletes playing phenomenal when they win and placing blame on him when they lose. I actually think he does a great job

Its not an immature response. Its me saying too bad his personal objectives of not playing in an NFL stadium

I don't know who you are or where you are from but it's clear from you avatar that you........

Nevermind. What year did your graduate from Brook?

I'll wait

So putting a so called memory that u can talk about 20 30 40 years down the road is more important than putting ur team in the best situation to win a playoff game to reach the ultimate goal.  Unless that is that memory is the ultimate goal.  

I am not from bmt nor did I attend. 

Actually I do know. Been there done that.  Something that is COOL is not always in the best interest for the whole. 

talk about avatars. Really.   “come on man”

Let’s be real.  the band the cheerleaders the stars are able to go because of the football players and coaches. 

How good will that memory be if it ends in a loss.  For those mentioned above they don’t care cause they ain’t playing.  

49 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

And it’s not his personal objective.  He s thinking of his team.  

Yeah it’s about the “team” 

Let’s pass up on the opportunity to play in NRG because that gives us the best chance to win. Are you serious?

I hope you’re joking bud 

That was clear from the start you weren’t from BMT. So shut up and let these kids, students, parents, faculty, alumni etc enjoy NRG

#BMTstrong  

5 hours ago, Kowboy98 said:

Yeah it’s about the “team” 

Let’s pass up on the opportunity to play in NRG because that gives us the best chance to win. Are you serious?

I hope you’re joking bud 

That was clear from the start you weren’t from BMT. So shut up and let these kids, students, parents, faculty, alumni etc enjoy NRG

#BMTstrong  

U don’t have a clue about football.  Do u really think Peevey was bound and determined to not let the players experience Nrg because of personal reasons. Shows ur ignorance. 

And a again u show ur class by tell someone to shut up. 

U do realize that I ve never stated a position on playing at NRG. But yet ur panties in a knot 

been supporting west brook for the last five years but u wouldn’t know that given ur a newbie to the forum. 

2 hours ago, 5GallonBucket said:

U don’t have a clue about football.  Do u really think Peevey was bound and determined to not let the players experience Nrg because of personal reasons. Shows ur ignorance. 

And a again u show ur class by tell someone to shut up. 

U do realize that I ve never stated a position on playing at NRG. But yet ur panties in a knot 

been supporting west brook for the last five years but u wouldn’t know that given ur a newbie to the forum. 

I’m going to take the high road. Not going back to back with some person from West Texas or Lumberton or wherever you from

You have no idea who you talking to. You are the one that said Peevey was against NRG 

You are likely Another keyboard tough guy who is probably 5’4” 130 lbs 

So i guess the football team is doing great so far if yall arguing about stadiums. While im sure the kids want something like NRG, im sure they would take the W if they played ankle deep in mud at nederland. I just hope WB advances.

9 hours ago, Kowboy98 said:

I’m going to take the high road. Not going back to back with some person from West Texas or Lumberton or wherever you from

You have no idea who you talking to. You are the one that said Peevey was against NRG 

You are likely Another keyboard tough guy who is probably 5’4” 130 lbs 

Your taking the high road? Go back and read ur posts. 

I did say Peevey was against it.  But I never stated my position on it but yet you told me to shut up while sitting behind a computer.  

Nope far from it.   6’ 5” 215  former college athlete

all I did was call you out About ur statement about Peevey.  

Your taking the high road? Go back and read ur posts. 

I did say Peevey was against it.  But I never stated my position on it but yet you told me to shut up while sitting behind a computer.  

Nope far from it.   6’ 5” 215  former college athlete

all I did was call you out About ur statement about Peevey.  

Sure